• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grey has been wishing/predicting our demise since day one. First it was "Wait until BB screws you guys over..." Never happend. Then it was "He's gonna whipsaw us..." Never happend. Next came "you'll be out of business by summer's end..." We're still here. Then came "Bedford will never sell Frontier..." Really? Then when BB and Co announced they were putting Frontier up for sale, it was "No one is ever going to buy that pathetic operation..." Now that BB has announced an imminent sale, he gives us his latest round of BS. Grey has been wrong about everything regarding Frontier. Now he sees the future that the IBT promised him slipping away and he is realizing that he will be stuck working at a place like Republic for the rest of his carreer. Because, really, who's gonna hire a bitter OLD man? Now, wait for it. Grey will address ONE issue out if this entire post and address it while conveniently disregarding the rest. Go back and read all his responses. That's his MO. Ignore what you can't debate/defend and reply to a single issue. Then spew more drivel that in the end is proven incorrect. Enjoy Republic, Grey, because you sure as hell won't ever enjoy Frontier.

Last edited:
Grey has been wishing/predicting our demise since day one. First it was "Wait until BB screws you guys over..." Never happend. Then it was "He's gonna whipsaw us..." Never happend. Next came "you'll be out of business by summer's end..." We're still here. Then came "Bedford will never sell Frontier..." Really? Then when BB and Co announced they were putting Frontier up for sale, it was "No one is ever going to buy that pathetic operation..." Now that BB has announced an imminent sale, he gives us his latest round of BS. Grey has been wrong about everything regarding Frontier. Now he sees the future that the IBT promised him slipping away and he is realizing that he will be stuck working at a place like Republic for the rest of his carreer. Because, really, who's gonna hire a bitter OLD man? Now, wait for it. Grey will address ONE issue out if this entire post and address it while conveniently disregarding the rest. Go back and read all his responses. That's his MO. Ignore what you can't debate/defend and reply to a single issue. Then spew more drivel that in the end is proven incorrect. Enjoy Republic, Grey, because you sure as hell won't ever enjoy Frontier.

Somebody is very sensitive today!

First off, let's get one thing straight! I don't wish anything bad on F9 and hope it does in fact separate and succeed. Competition is always good for the economy. However, the arrogance that you display on this messageboard in your posts is second to none! I would just like for you to stop eating off our plate. $300 million in about 3 years on the "profitable frontier operation" doesn't sound too profitable to me.

"Wait until BB screws you guys over..." How's that pay freeze going? 401K? give up anything else to keep the doors open? What happened to all your ops agents and rampers at nearly all your outstations? Have you lost the additional 30% in denver, yet? TV's on the way out? Have you given up anymore gates in denver lately? are you going to have to sign over your equity stake in the airline soon that you got suckered into hook, line, and sinker to make anything happen? LOA 67? This is growing in your eyes?

"you'll be out of business by summer's end..." that was actually a quote from one of your own captains on the jumpseat!

"Bedford will never sell Frontier..." "No one is ever going to buy that pathetic operation..." Nobody else wanted you before and you aren't sold just yet, are you? What will need to be given up additionally to make it happen? Hasn't he been "selling" you for about 3 years now with no takers?

How can you think there is any positive outcome for your beloved "airline" without giving up a bunch of stuff in order to keep it afloat. Don't forget that a tiny little airline by the name of Southwest moved into Denver to give you a good run for your money. I think they have much deeper pockets than your airline does. Have'nt they already knocked you down to #3 in denver already? You can't be this out of touch, can you?

Last edited:
It's after 5 pm, Grey Ghost has got some liquid courage!!

It's after 5 pm, Grey Ghost has got some liquid courage!!

+1! Just spitting out facts, homeslice! Just trying to slip one by you like BB has! BTW, when are those FAPA cards getting rolled out? I'm sure Little mojito will send his in as soon as he is done spit-shining his cowboy boots and gets his shirt back from the dry cleaners! I'm still waiting on mine in the mail! :puke:Ha Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey. You guys don't like teamsters. Why don't you start a card drive? There's about ten people at republic who are happy with teamsters

Easier said than done. The teamsters will immediately go full nuclear on anyone suspected of trying to oust the them. They really are nothing more than blood sucking parasites that would rather kill than host than let it go.

Didn't Lakes get rid of Teamsters several years back. I don't know how they did it but if lakes can do it, I don't see why RAH can't?

Latest resources

Back