Frontier Airlines Tries To Diversify Away From Denver . . . Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh ok we voted for RAH ? not Rah outbid SWA? RAH sucks

Unfortunately both RAH and SWA suck. If SWA won your demise would have been quicker.

Since RAH won you guys. Your demise will be slow and painful.

I hope I am wrong.

Best of luck to you! Seriously.

F9cougar your so bitter you could only be considered a cancer to your company. You have no idea the end road of the path of RAH and yet you already aquired the defeatist spoiled brat menatlity. I don't understand how your like is tolerated in the adult world. Maybe you should quit and work for yourself so you will have the best boss in the whole world. And since your so smart and witty you will be assurd of a profitable existence.
Good Luck and i really hope you chose that path.

En mort Main

F9cougar your so bitter you could only be considered a cancer to your company. You have no idea the end road of the path of RAH and yet you already aquired the defeatist spoiled brat menatlity. I don't understand how your like is tolerated in the adult world. Maybe you should quit and work for yourself so you will have the best boss in the whole world. And since your so smart and witty you will be assurd of a profitable existence.
Good Luck and i really hope you chose that path.

En mort Main

spoken like someone addicted to the kool-aid.

Actually as an F9er, all I hear from the RAH guys is that Bedford is a bible thumping ******************************bag who does his best to keep pilot wages at rock bottom.

Dont BLAME Bedford for bad wages. We, as pilots, allow mngmt to degrade our pay, whether it be acting on a mngmt threat or an act of "good faith" to "help" keep the company afloat.

Meanwhile, as it should be, Mngmt secures bonuses and good benefits for themselves as a token of "saving the company". Afterwards, packing their bags and moving on to the next nieve bunch, ranting their "need to lower costs or increase revenue" propaganda.

Resistance is the necessary tool for proper negotiations;)

CYA

Last edited:
Dont BLAME Bedford for bad wages. We, as pilots, allow mngmt to degrade our pay, whether it be acting on a mngmt threat or an act of "good faith" to "help" keep the company afloat.

Meanwhile, as it should be, Mngmt secures bonuses and good benefits for themselves as a token of "saving the company". Afterwards, packing their bags and moving on to the next nieve bunch, ranting their "need to lower costs or increase revenue" propaganda.

Resistance is the necessary tool for proper negotiations;)

CYA
I love it! Popeye has done more to educate the masses in one sentance than thousands of other posts could. :p

Actually as an F9er, all I hear from the RAH guys is that Bedford is a bible thumping ******************************bag who does his best to keep pilot wages at rock bottom. I'm sure he about pooped himself when he heard what Jetblue guys were going to get to fly the 190s. I hope Teamsters get nothing less than those rates in their new contract. The 190 is only 30 seats less than a F9 A318.

I have personally spoken to a couple of RAH guys and have diplomatically told them I am pulling for them to get JetBlue or better for the 190. Both seemed highly skeptical that they can get that nor that their union is even shooting for those rates, sad. One rationalized it by saying JetBlue has been flying the 190 for awhile, and they just got them. My reasoning (I told him) is that it is irrelevant how long they have had them, and more importantly, they are flying them for 50-seat rates, so even more reason for them to recoup what they are truly owed after flying them around for at least a year (or more depending on when they get a new contract) with decent pay rates.

"spoken like someone addicted to the kool-aid. "
spoken like someone who has nothing to add to a conversation.

Oh, I could add to the conversation but the response would be more useless dribble from the RAH kool-aid drinkers who are lowering the bar for the rest of the profession.

I have personally spoken to a couple of RAH guys and have diplomatically told them I am pulling for them to get JetBlue or better for the 190. Both seemed highly skeptical that they can get that nor that their union is even shooting for those rates, sad. One rationalized it by saying JetBlue has been flying the 190 for awhile, and they just got them. My reasoning (I told him) is that it is irrelevant how long they have had them, and more importantly, they are flying them for 50-seat rates, so even more reason for them to recoup what they are truly owed after flying them around for at least a year (or more depending on when they get a new contract) with decent pay rates.

Thanks. No doubt its going to be a battle. I think we are going to be strong alongside our Frontier/Midwest brothers and sisters. Lets hope managements silly ploys to separate our groups fail. Thank you for your support.

Latest resources

Back