• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Airlines Ends Partnership with AirTran Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Air Tran is positioning itself perfectly for a SWA merger.

Hopefully ALPA will be the surviving union between LUV and AAI. If ALPA does not become the dominant union in the deal do not expect ALPA to go down easily.

No way anyone here wants ALPO.... SWAPA will do much better than ALPA will ever do. We have over 3x the number of pilots AT does...ALPA does not have a leg to stand on.

Hopefully ALPA will be the surviving union between LUV and AAI. If ALPA does not become the dominant union in the deal do not expect ALPA to go down easily.

YA Sure

first ALPA SUCKS

second SWA has 6000 pilots AT less than 1700 I hardly think in any fair vote ALPA would win

third. Now i really so hope AT never comes to play

fourth ALPA sucks :)

SWA merger? If anything, it'll be an acquisition by SWA.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you don't work for either company. Perhaps you are joking .... ? That way we can rule out the crack pipe.

In the long term, in isolation; AirTran pilots would be better of with SWAPA. Of course, if the LUV was contemplating a stapler it will be time to pound sand.

The last useful act of AirTran ALPA would be a fair intergration.

Ironic ..... No ?

Latest resources

Back