• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

From the ALPA Age 60 Website...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice to see FoxHunter back on the prowl....now if only Undaunted and Klarko would return I'd feel whole again.

Neal:

Why don't we exclude the votes of members who have < 2 years left? It's sounds like it's not going to effect them, this is supposed to take a couple years. They need to focus on different things and so do those of us with many years to go.

We can separate out the information anyway we want and one of the ways we will do it is in the manner that you suggest. We'll also do it by airline, etc.

Would a clearer message of what your membership wants have any bearing on what you're going to be doing?

It will have a bearing on what the EB does as far as possible ALPA policy change, yes. Has no bearing on what we do on the BRP as the BRP has nothing to do with policy changes, etc.

-Neal

Does anyone have any new gouge on what the heck is going to happen? Alot of speculation is going on but does anyone know the when's and how's this thing is going to go down? I don't think it matters anymore who's for it or who's against it, something is going to happen. If it gets voted down in Congress or the FAA doesn't forward it won't have anything to do with how ALPA feels about it, it'll be for other reasons, I think. So, I think we can all quit complaining about it and start asking more pointed questions about when something will or will not change.

Didn't the first survey exclude many of the junior pilots who were furloughed? I think the best way to make it right is to exclude any pilot over 58 this time. It is not going to matter to them.

Let's just take the old survey and pull the votes of the >58 olds out. That would be the most abundantly fair thing to do. Prater propaganda is clouding the issue; With very little affect I think, but he IS trying to steer the vote.

Didn't the first survey exclude many of the junior pilots who were furloughed? I think the best way to make it right is to exclude any pilot over 58 this time. It is not going to matter to them.

Let's just take the old survey and pull the votes of the >58 olds out. That would be the most abundantly fair thing to do. Prater propaganda is clouding the issue; With very little affect I think, but he IS trying to steer the vote.

Flop,

To the best of my knowledge, Captain Prater had absolutely nothing to do with the survey.

-Neal

Latest resources

Back