• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

From Apaad We Won!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GEN X .... This is just the beginning. Wait until the boomers "fix" social security. The greediest generation is just beginning to dig in. In the name of "fairness" we will work longer and for less regardless of our chosen career.

To add insult to injury if you don't heartily agree with their position they will accuse you of being selfish.

So now who's in charge of wiping the ancient captain's chin drool?

Please tell me that the FAA considers rectal incontinence a disqualifying factor in geezer medicals.

Edited:

On behalf of 75% of FedEx pilots, I wished FoxHunter ill-will.

I still do, though I've decided it was in poor taste to post it on a public forum.

Good luck "bro".

Last edited:
Well there it goes. Dont expect me to carry your carry ons up the stairs you ole bastards. You had yours and now you are going to take ours. Good luck and dont expect me to go above and beyond on your flights. If it doesnt involve safety or ontime you will get no "I already got it captain" bull********************. Have fun flyin until dyin. Dont forget your socks....

Well there it goes. Dont expect me to carry your carry ons up the stairs you ole bastards. You had yours and now you are going to take ours. Good luck and dont expect me to go above and beyond on your flights. If it doesnt involve safety or ontime you will get no "I already got it captain" bull********************. Have fun flyin until dyin. Dont forget your socks....

You have older pilots in this country shaking in their boots..............LOL !

Sorry about the setback in your career. But look on the bright side, the harder job you formerly did for less time has no become an easier job for longer (if you make good on your threats).

So, in effect, things have gotten EASIER for you.

There, now don't you feel better ?

Last edited:
Ah yes, when you have no logical argument to make, by all means resort to personal attacks. It makes you look VERY credible.

You're kidding right? Please reread this thread and see who's doing the name calling. The anti APAAD folks are generally the ones making the personal attacks.

Latest resources

Back