• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

From Apaad We Won!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never said that there was such an indication, merely that there was another option. I actually expect the President to sign this, unfortunately.

Well, one thing is for sure, APAAD certainly proves that bitching on a message board gets you nothing, but working the halls of congress gets things done.

Even though I am opposed to age-60, I congratulate the APAAD guys...you worked well.

Now, that being said, I want to thank Praterboy for really sticking it to the next generation of pilots....I will never send a penny to ALPA PAC, ALPA Relief or ALPA scholarship or any other thing related to ALPA. If it were not for agency shop, ALPA wouldn't see a dime of my salary either. What a crappy organization.

At least with a scab you know where you stand...Prater is worse than a SCAB!

Good day all, and again, Congrats to the APAAD guys you are smart.

Well, one thing is for sure, APAAD certainly proves that bitching on a message board gets you nothing, but working the halls of congress gets things done.

Even though I am opposed to age-60, I congratulate the APAAD guys...you worked well.

Now, that being said, I want to thank Praterboy for really sticking it to the next generation of pilots....I will never send a penny to ALPA PAC, ALPA Relief or ALPA scholarship or any other thing related to ALPA. If it were not for agency shop, ALPA wouldn't see a dime of my salary either. What a crappy organization.

At least with a scab you know where you stand...Prater is worse than a SCAB!

The minority has outmaneuvered the majority.. Good show, APAAD...

I will gladly vote to decertify ALPA at my carrier. I would rather go it alone with a stand alone union than be lied to by the union I pay to watch over my career progression.

If you are in your early 30s and work at "legacy" carrier, you just lost over $500,000 today. Congrats. You can make it up, however. If you fly past 60, you'll make up that extra half million by age 63... Three years more work for free, or 3 years of docked salary and be out by 60, however you want to look at it. Enjoy.

Really, please tell us all how you can tell who "LOOKS" like a airline pilot by their posts!! Thanks for your generous post contribution....:cool:

Hey Super pilot....you don't look like one either, just another mom and dad grad school pilot that wants to be an airline pilot. His profile did not appear to have any airline DNA in it. Get over it, nothing here to see...just move on now.

The minority has outmaneuvered the majority.. Good show, APAAD...

That is what happens when the majority are apathetic. Air Line Pilot Careers require responsibility on the owner of the career! Who owns your career?

I will gladly vote to decertify ALPA at my carrier. I would rather go it alone with a stand alone union than be lied to by the union I pay to watch over my career progression.

Let me guess you pay ALPA so they must provide a service to you?

It doesn't work that way! ALPA does a poor job and creates this service mentality. It needs to stop. But pilots also need to quit expecting ALPA to be thier Santa Claus....

Merry Christmas... your gift this year is the realization that your career is your responsibility and self government is via self.

That is what happens when the majority are apathetic. Air Line Pilot Careers require responsibility on the owner of the career! Who owns your career?

Let me guess you pay ALPA so they must provide a service to you?

It doesn't work that way! ALPA does a poor job and creates this service mentality. It needs to stop. But pilots also need to quit expecting ALPA to be thier Santa Claus....

Merry Christmas... your gift this year is the realization that your career is your responsibility and self government is via self.

You are one seriously condescending dude.

Latest resources

Back