• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FRG or HPN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why doesn't the owner just say. I want to go to xxx.

Doesn't matter what you want unless you can show them why you should go to yyy and it would save them time.

If you're going into the city you can't beat TEB for any money in the world. Especially if you have a couple of days off and want to see the city yourself.

Groundpounder said:
The other pilot hates TEB so we don't go there. Don't ask.......I'm just the switch bitch. Don't bust my chops about using times from fltplan, how else can I estimate times?

I'm finding out where the pax are going in the city, and we make a decision from there.

Please don't tell me your flying with Phil, hell I'll give you work in a jet so you don't have to submit to that horrible pilot!

Shamus said:
Please don't tell me your flying with Phil, hell I'll give you work in a jet so you don't have to submit to that horrible pilot!

HELL NO I'd never fly with that a-hole. But I'm always up for more flying, so what do ya got? lol

I can't stand the Boner3 arrival into HPN. However, I would rather be stuck in HPN than any of the other area airports. Especially if unable to go to the city.

We're afraid of ramp rash at TEB. TC

That russian chick still working at Jet in teb?

Diesel, I believe her name was Isabell. Two thumbs up on the "eye candy"

FRG to NYC is no big deal!

I would go FRG if you have say on that! You have no delays getting there, FBO's are fast and cheaper than HPN,TEB,MMU, LGA, etc...

Traffic is not a problem it takes less than 40 min to city any day,thanks for HOV lanes on LIE!

From south you can expect CAMRN arrival to FRG ,there is no bull in FRG, airport stays open most of the time,even in winter time other fields are closed but FRG stays open! I think you are on right track to consider FRG!

I was just this week holding for TEB 45 min inbound and later the day it took 1.30min on the ground get going!

Enjoy joyoys girls on Atlantic aviation

safe flying

Regarding Morristown, they're great up in the tower there for keeping you in the loop regarding delays, well most of the controllers that is. You can also play the game a little by changing fixes, VFR'ing it in a Jet, etc a bit easier than out of TEB.

BUT, what you have to watch out for, for the bosses sake is the drive into NY in the Late afternoon means you'll be on Rt. 24 East which really clogs up, especially as it approaches 78. The drive is about a half hour at Noon and over an hour, even two at times at Rush hour.

icefr8dawg said:
Regarding Morristown, they're great up in the tower there for keeping you in the loop regarding delays, well most of the controllers that is. You can also play the game a little by changing fixes, VFR'ing it in a Jet, etc a bit easier than out of TEB...

One Gulfstream operator that bases out of Morristown prepositions to Teterboro to pick up their Chairman from New York.

GV

Latest resources

Back