• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Freight Dog Stickers

CSY Mon

Total Time
12K+
Artwork sucks...Too much text, not enough art.

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
hey thanks for the opinion, Well I didn't design the artwork, not sure the actual origin, but it's from years ago..... Someone replied in the other forum, they recognize it..... If you want one with more artwork, go look at airlinepilot central....

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
I got one of those stickers in 1989 from a UPS guy in FRA. We were at the Intercontinental for a couple of months. It was a nice break from Mainz, and I met the guy in the gym. He did not know the origin of that sticker either, but said it was old even back then.

DisPatchThis

Total Time
43 min
I personally like the logo @ www.freightdawg.us, I spoke to the owner and they are working on getting case stickers made...they actually had them but the template used was the wrong size.

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
doh said:
I got one of those stickers in 1989 from a UPS guy in FRA. We were at the Intercontinental for a couple of months. It was a nice break from Mainz, and I met the guy in the gym. He did not know the origin of that sticker either, but said it was old even back then.
I'm not sure of the exact history either, but I remember something vaguely about being designed by a group with Flying Tigers....but not sure....anyways, enjoy 'em...

RedGuy

No Otto Pilot
Total Time
Some
Don't you think $2 is pretty pricy for a sticker that'll fit in an envelope? That's ontop of a all ready pricy $3 sticker. Sorry but that's too much for this Freight Dog, they work us for a livin!

acer231

Total Time
Freight dogs sticker

First time I saw it, was at ORION AIR about 1989.