• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freight Dog Stickers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey thanks for the opinion, Well I didn't design the artwork, not sure the actual origin, but it's from years ago..... Someone replied in the other forum, they recognize it..... If you want one with more artwork, go look at airlinepilot central....

I got one of those stickers in 1989 from a UPS guy in FRA. We were at the Intercontinental for a couple of months. It was a nice break from Mainz, and I met the guy in the gym. He did not know the origin of that sticker either, but said it was old even back then.

doh said:
I got one of those stickers in 1989 from a UPS guy in FRA. We were at the Intercontinental for a couple of months. It was a nice break from Mainz, and I met the guy in the gym. He did not know the origin of that sticker either, but said it was old even back then.

I'm not sure of the exact history either, but I remember something vaguely about being designed by a group with Flying Tigers....but not sure....anyways, enjoy 'em...

Don't you think $2 is pretty pricy for a sticker that'll fit in an envelope? That's ontop of a all ready pricy $3 sticker. Sorry but that's too much for this Freight Dog, they work us for a livin!

Latest resources

Back