Freight Dawg The Movie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what can you make of this?

I can make a hat, or a brooch, or a Pterodactyl!

Roger, I was telling Victor that I reviewed the area
report for 1600 hours through 2400 there's a front
stalled over the Dakotas. . .

Last edited:
I can practically write the thing myself.

"Are you comfortable flying it like that?" (The answer is always, sure, no problem....)

"Yeah, we'll take care of that on the C check."

"You know, lots of guys would kill for this job...."

"We need team players here."

"That's the way we did it at Eastern." (Of course the speaker worked there from '89 to '91)

"I have absolutely had it with this place. I am so out of here..."

Voice over- "It was a rough job sometimes, sure, the hours were awful, the planes would be an embarrassment to a scrapyard, the pay was peanuts when the checks didn't bounce, the management all had judgements from civil court and quite possibly warrants from criminal court, and I never felt quite as lucky as I was always being told I was just to be here. But I knew it would all be worth it when I got that major airline job......"

Wonder if they're gonna put a scene where Connie dropped a JT9D into Lake Michigan in the movie?

Or where one of our Skippers beat the living crap out of the two would be muggers in Belgium.

Where will it be? Wanchai, Nana Plaza or the Four Floors of Whores on Orchard...?

Or a scene with stuff flying around the cockpit from turbulence. ATC asks for a report for the RJ behind you, and you have to take three breaths so you can tell them "smooth" without crapping yourself. And then manage a smile when you hear them get the report.

They need to get caneman in the movie. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_3ttg4YJ1_Y&feature=related pretty damm smooth
The link takes me to some ****************************** canoe talking about 10 things i hate. You got a new link.

I dont know if this will be a good movie, it might hit to close to home, since I just flew the oldest 747 out of VHHH. It will give me flashbacks.

And yes, there was rubber dog sh!t on one of the pallets.

Last edited:
It's only gonna be about 15 minutes long, it will lose it's flow with the characters losing their jobs every 5 minutes...

The Hospital?!? What is it?!?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back