• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freight Dawg The Movie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wonder if they're gonna put a scene where Connie dropped a JT9D into Lake Michigan in the movie?

Or where one of our Skippers beat the living crap out of the two would be muggers in Belgium.

Where will it be? Wanchai, Nana Plaza or the Four Floors of W************************* on Orchard...?

Or a scene where the whole crew get the Hershey Squirts in Jo-burg and cycles through the lav continuously all the way to Accra. C'mon, I know I'm not the only one.

I'll never eat that again I promise!

Or a scene where the whole crew get the Hershey Squirts in Jo-burg and cycles through the lav continuously all the way to Accra. C'mon, I know I'm not the only one.

A lav? Lame. Try a scene greasing out an emergency steamer into a Lawn & Leaf bag in continuous moderate.

it has to be shot at KYIP, and they should "Moondog Academy"

And let's not forget the dry-ice-in-the-chemical-toilet schtick.

I'm currently on the 10 and it's now..."I'll have a cream and two sugars with my coffee...thanks" as I put my feet up on the provided foot strips and recline my chair back....my days are numbered...

I know just before the ending credits the airplane in the movie should be broken up and loaded on to flatbed trucks to be turned into something useful such as beer cans.

FO: "Captain, we lost an engine!"

CA:"Son, don't worry, they'll find it!"

Latest resources

Back