• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom callsign?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the record, I didn't call them scabs. I just said that they are pretty close. I happen to agree now that PFT is damaging to the profession. Like I said though, I can't undo what is already done.

blocked radio transmissions at PHX mostly, although I heard that there was actual profanity said over the gnd freq there a couple weeks back.

Shouldn’t you be maybe a little less hypocritical. You advocate making the lives of Freedom pilots miserable because you believe the are harming the profession, yet you went out and did the almost the exact same thing by PFTing. Yet, we should forgive you since you know acknowledge your mistake and wish you’d never done it. However, I bet if a Freedom pilot came on here and said the same stuff you did you wouldn’t let him or her of the hook. You’re an RJ FO with under 1000 hours, since your doing so well maybe you should leave others alone that are just trying to get ahead like you did.

CF34-3B1 said:
Is it true freedumb pilots have Mesa IDs?

Is there any way to distinguish a freedumb pilot from a Mesa pilot if this is true?
Yes there is Freedumb pilots have SCABS on there knees

Why does PFT come up when we're talking about Freedom Air? These are guys that are helping divert work from ALPA mimbers that are trying to negotiate a contract. The two don't correlate at all. WTF?

I think they are pretty much related. Both PFT and working at Freedom are ways of stepping on the backs of other pilots in order to further ones own personal goals.

Wiggums said:
I think they are pretty much related. Both PFT and working at Freedom are ways of stepping on the backs of other pilots in order to further ones own personal goals.

Just so we're on the same page, are you refering the Gulfstream as PFT or are you talking about the regionals where pilots had to pay $9,500 to be trained?

Gulfstream = pay for flt time or pay for job.

Comair, Coex, ASA, Express 1(Pinnical), etc = pay for training

don't screw around on the radios....

and put me down for another one of those "bitch slaps"...I wanna give one of my captains one!

captjim

captjim
PFT= pay for training, like you said just like Gulfstreem. This is where you pay an amount of money for a amount of flight time.

A Training Contract= is what some companies were doing after you were hired. And you only had to pay it if you left early. In the past this amount was never given back at all. Most REPUTIBLE companies have done away with this thing altogether.

Latest resources

Back