• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Free wings for PCL, Mesaba, etc!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any Pinnacle, or Mesaba pilot on my aircraft from this day forward, please visit the flight deck for a free set of plastic wings so that you can complete your uniform. Totally complimentary, as we do understand your company is so strapped for cash they have been forced to cut corners. All others that don't have shirt wings are also eligible.
Name plates however must be ordered in advance for a nominal fee.

Regards.

Go play in traffic!!

Any Pinnacle, or Mesaba pilot on my aircraft from this day forward, please visit the flight deck for a free set of plastic wings so that you can complete your uniform. Totally complimentary, as we do understand your company is so strapped for cash they have been forced to cut corners. All others that don't have shirt wings are also eligible.
Name plates however must be ordered in advance for a nominal fee.

Regards.

You ASA guys sure look dammmnnnn good in your wings. Every time I see you I wish our uniform code allowed it. Heck you must get all of the ladies with it. JEALOUSSSSSS

i just want to know when we all will wear the same color? When I get my leather jacket? Oh I am assuming that when I shell out the money for the jacket it will assure me a spot somewhere else

Dang I though the new dress code was flip flops and a watch, just flip flops and a watch.

Latest resources

Back