• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seafeye said:
My grandfather was in WW2, My Father in Egypt and Me in Cyprus. We

were fighting for lots of things...One was "Freedom of Speech". This gives

me the privilege to say the War in Iraq is not about that.

Bring home my friends and family.

Stop killing the Iraqis.

We have earned the privilege to say what we want.

George you are wrong about Iraq... Be a man and step down.

Notice his current position in his profile.

Those that are most informed about the Presidential decisions are those that have little to say and little to complain about since they truely understand the gravity of our cause in this time of war.

mamba20 said:
George is wrong anyway you slice it.

Of course he is.

There was as much of a tie between Sadam and Al Qaeda as there was between dog sh!t and oranges.

They don't like each other, they stand for different things, they have no interest in one another.

Also, zero weapons. ZERO WMD.
N. Korea...different story.
Iran...different story.

I used to think, hey, don't bullsh!t Americans, they are smart. But when you have people that actually believe we are fighting for freedom in Iraq...hehe...wow. It's amazing.

By the way for all of the Conservatives out there, as you have seen several Republicans admit, it doesn't make you a "liberal" and a "pro-abortionist" or a "leftist" when you come out and say, hey, this guy we elected isn't exactly acting in the BEST interest for Americans. I thought he would, I was wrong.

You can still have your beliefs and political orientation, even after you admit the President is a numb-skull. The past 5 years have been painful to watch. Even more so for people who's children are coming home in Bodybags over this sick excuse for the war on terror.

What we have now is a bath-house for terrorists in Iraq, hundreds and hundreds of dead soldiers and civilians on both the American front, as well as other nations and Iraqis. Oh and this just in, over 50 dead in London. Yep, big help this Iraq war. ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, ANYWHERE!!!!...would have made more sense than Iraq.

Makes me sick. It's worse when people buy it, in fear of being considered a traitor or un-American. Think about why that is. Brainwashing at it's best.

T-hawk

Last edited:
All Bros and Ho#s
I guess you guys know it all. Have you been there...pre/post 11th? That’s why you picked this great career field. Tell me, since you know how it all works so well. Who's the next pilot group that will be on the streets? Or better yet, tell me where the next terrorist attacks will take place.

I'm not for leaving Iraq until we've secured a direct pipeline of the their oil to the US and you squeemish little wussies are wearing white paper hats while pumping my gas.

Traumahawk said:
There was as much of a tie between Sadam and Al Qaeda as there was between dog sh!t and oranges.

Also, zero weapons. ZERO WMD.

Factually incorrect.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back