Free speech is a beautiful thing.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blingair said:
Wow, reading the posts from the people on the right, they seem to be chanting the same things over and over. Its getting harder and harder to swallow the same general idealisms handed to them from the President.

You mean like the same crap we keeping hearing the moronic left chant over and over again:

"No blood for oil!"
"Where's the WMD?"
"This is why the world doesn't like us."

And on and on. As you might say: "It's getting harder and harder to swallow the same general idealisms handed to them from CNN and Michael Moore."

I was unaware that a liberal pilot existed... Let me be the first to say that I was for the war in Iraq and not because of the WMD. I knew all along that the gift of freedom and elections is the noble duty of every american. Which is why I support the full invasion of every nondemocratic country in the world... Hey you had me at hello... Go big or stay home lets not half a$$ with one democracy lets hit em all... China, Korea, Iran, the list goes on.
Furthermore I'm happy that we saved the people of Iraq from the WMD's that Saddam was willing to use on them. We should all feel responsible for putting Saddam in power and part of that responsibility is removing him from power... Similar to the Taliban. I vote that we do the same for all of the genocides in Africa. Again go big or stay home.
I'm also glad that this message board caught Syria. After the London bombings I was concerned that we wouldn't have much of a link to anyone we could invade... luckily Syria has stepped up to the plate.
The one thing I will never understand about a guy like Saddam is this... I'm an evil mastermind. I'm the biggest threat since Hitler to the world. The "put a boot in your ass" USA is coming... The first thing I would do is lock and load the WMD's and take everyone down in a blaze of glory... or I would ship them to Syria. I know Hitler wouldn't have shipped to Syria. The face of evil is a tricky one.
I think it is time to show the world that the US of A can do what the Romans, French, British, and countless others could not... Build an empire!

PCL_128 said:
You mean like the same crap we keeping hearing the moronic left chant over and over again:

"No blood for oil!"
"Where's the WMD?"
"This is why the world doesn't like us."

And on and on. As you might say: "It's getting harder and harder to swallow the same general idealisms handed to them from CNN and Michael Moore."
There is much anger with this one. Once again you deal in generalisms. I can't think of a better reason to go to war than oil, its the life blood of modern people; insomuch as our supplies are threatend, but not to plunder others. As a life long Republican who voted both times for W (reluctantly the second time) I think we can and should think for ourselves and its our duty to call B.S. on our leaders. Fine, if we want to go to war and spill blood our reasons should be absolute without revolving policy. As for the argument about fighting the enemy over there insted of in the U.S., all this war did was bring Muslim moderates off the fence onto the other side. I have many friends who are fighting in Iraq who are the best people on earth. Not one drop of their blood is worth cramming democracy down the throats of zealouts.

fugghedabowdit said:
The SAUDIS gave logistical and financial support. Go bomb them.

This war was about WMD which did not exist.

The fact that we are so divided about this is a faliure of his Presidency.

It's so clear to some people. Others are just brainwashed.

Isn't it easier to call everyone who doesn't go along with this falacy an unamerican liberal cnn watching leftist? I mean it just makes it all go away.

Hey, for all of you who are just so pro-Iraq war. Do me a favor, go get shot at yourself on the sands of Iraq and we'll trade you for a friend or brother or sister that we'd much rather have here at home. Put your money where your mouth is. If you're sooo supportive and nuts about this whole joke, than nomatter your age, either enlist or catch a flight to the sandbox with your M16 that these horrible liberals want to take away from you, and join the ranks.

Think about what a horrible, horrible situation this war has become.
"Mission accomplished"
No WMD
NO Osama
Continuing terrorist attacks
Rising population of al Qeada in Iraq
over ONE THOUSAND seven HUNDRED Americans dead

Then imagine if it was a "LIBERAL" in office pushing this crap in your face. LYING to your face. You wouldn't support the notion of your kids going over there. If you say you would, your a liar.

Traumahawk said:
Think about what a horrible, horrible situation this war has become.
"Mission accomplished"
No WMD
NO Osama
Continuing terrorist attacks
Rising population of al Qeada in Iraq
over ONE THOUSAND seven HUNDRED Americans dead

Then imagine if it was a "LIBERAL" in office pushing this crap in your face. LYING to your face. You wouldn't support the notion of your kids going over there. If you say you would, your a liar.

So tell us, oh wise one, what is your brilliant plan to save the world? Why don't we just go over there with candles and stand around singing Kumbaya? Perhaps then those evil terrorists will realize that we are really good people and they will come sing with us. Then we can all live happily ever after in our southern California homes as we eat tofu chips, talk of saving the environment, and drive our Hummers or Land Rovers around town.

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
So tell us, oh wise one, what is your brilliant plan to save the world? Why don't we just go over there with candles and stand around singing Kumbaya? Perhaps then those evil terrorists will realize that we are really good people and they will come sing with us. Then we can all live happily ever after in our southern California homes as we eat tofu chips and talk of saving the environment as we drive our Hummers and Land Rovers around town.

You don't get it do you? You just don't get it. :confused:

Thanks for posting the ONLY alternative to invading IRAQ.

IGNORANT.

P.S. I'll take your looking to me for the answer as conceding that yes, theres no way around it. The reason for war was false, and the outcome so far is disturbing, to say the least.

Last edited:
Traumahawk said:

IGNORANT.

And yet, you still didn't answer his question. I'll repeat it for you since you are obviously developmentally disabled (I believe that's the PC term you libs are using for it nowdays): So tell us, oh wise one, what is your brilliant plan to save the world?

I'll give you a few minutes to answer since I'm sure you'll have to go cut and paste your response from a few CNN reports. :rolleyes:

Traumahawk said:

IGNORANT.

So, since you are not ignorant...then tell me, where is it that you get your abundance of knowledge on world issues? Are you in the armed forces? Do you work for the CIA? I mean, with all of these statements you are throwing out, surely you must be far more educated about what is going on than those who are in office. Please, everyone, nominate Traumahawk for President in 2008. He has it all figured out.

Latest resources

Back