• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Free Jet Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see... 26 years old with your own CJ and so "lonely" you have to run an ad to find someone to fly with you?

I'll bet he's a real hoot to fly with.:rolleyes:

Mind you he's a 26 year old with his own CJ2, and he's too cheap to pay for someone to sit right seat. That says enough about him right there!

User997 said:
Mind you he's a 26 year old with his own CJ2, and he's too cheap to pay for someone to sit right seat. That says enough about him right there!
Do you think he's a dude?

My guess is a fat chick looking to pick up guys

While I agree that the guy writing this seems to have a major ego, and he's pushing free "jet" time that doesn't exist, there is actually a good reason to fly with him (if you can stand it) - the cause of Angel Flight is really a good one. Copilots are required on missions so you'd be fulfilling a vital role in making a flight happen.

My guess is a fat chick looking to pick up guys
Holy $hIt! I'm in love! :)

Let's see... 26 years old with your own CJ and so "lonely" you have to run an ad to find someone to fly with you?
That's the first thing that struck me. You can't pull up single-pilot in a frigg'n Baron around here without being mobbed by CFIs and career-changing old farts begging to ride along. So if this is a fat chick ... she must be a REAL hogger (not that I mind, personally). If it's a guy ... he wants a young CFI with wrap-around shades, hair gel, and who says "Dude" a lot to play hide-the-salami on overnights.

In all ... pretty eff'n sad that he/she/it had to advertise and bribe someone to be his/her/it's friend. :D

Ming Chung Wing

So if this is a fat chick ... she must be a REAL hogger (not that I mind, personally). If it's a guy ... he wants a young CFI with wrap-around shades, hair gel, and who says "Dude" a lot to play hide-the-salami on overnights.

Getting up and reading that got a good laugh, thanks for getting my day off to a good start, but it can only go downhill from here.

English said:
Copilots are required on missions so you'd be fulfilling a vital role in making a flight happen.

Really? Why are copilots required on single-pilot aircraft? Seems like they're limiting the number of people that will be able to help out.

English said:
While I agree that the guy writing this seems to have a major ego, and he's pushing free "jet" time that doesn't exist
How do you know that the jet time doesn't exist? It wouldn't be the first time that a family owned a jet and the son or daughter had the priviledge of being checked out in it.

I'm thinking daddy is using the angle flight time as a tax write off for little Johnny's PIC jet time building. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

English said:
While I agree that the guy writing this seems to have a major ego, and he's pushing free "jet" time that doesn't exist, there is actually a good reason to fly with him (if you can stand it) - the cause of Angel Flight is really a good one. Copilots are required on missions so you'd be fulfilling a vital role in making a flight happen.

Co-Pilots are not required on Angel Flights. I fly several Angel Flight missions a month and am often single pilot.

Latest resources

Back