Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Full Fuel....

Fracster said:
I'm not saying that the Baron idea is a good one but if it was NetJets would be too fooking stupid to realize it.

With some of the most incompetent management personnel in aviation history they would be unable to capitalize on any descent idea.
Rumor has it the 400XP options will be turned down because the airplane isn't nearly as good as the Citation product Shamtulli got in a pissing contest with Cessna over. And for those aren't in the know Shamtulli got pissed at Cessna for selling to a rival frac so he cancelled his Cessna order and purchased from Raytheon. Because his ego is larger than life he forgot to read the specs on the 400XP where they mentioned the plane with full fuel can only 2 pax.

Shamtulli, Moisture, Mcghoo, Hart.....turly, truly incompetent.

And thanks to the FlexJet folks who got rid of Hart so that he could bless us with his presence.

Need to nitpick one point: The ULTRAs in the NJ fleet will only take two pax with full fuel (maybe 2 1/2).

One other difference is the Ultra can load a couple of Pro golf bags in the nose. The 400 has to strap 'em in a seat.

Another difference is that the Ultra can get into and out of shorter runways. I have been told that the 400XP can't go directly to FL410 with a takeoff weight near MTOW.

El Chupacabra said:
I am not riding in a piston airplane unless it has big round motors.... [/b]

I'll do it if Moisture will sit there and hold my hand.

BTW, still didn't get my strike ballot. WTF?

Ultra...

Hogprint said:
One other difference is the Ultra can load a couple of Pro golf bags in the nose. The 400 has to strap 'em in a seat.

In the Ultra, with 4 pax in the normal seat config. and average fuel ( say about 3 to 4000 lbs) guess how many lbs of bags can be put in the nose?........

30 lbs..... shocking isn't it...
yup, the CG is out the front end.. another fine Cessna product.

Latest resources

Back