• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FRED BUTTRELL Letter to CMR Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isnt it curious that 90% of the posters on this website talk about how they would NEVER accept givebacks from their contracts, that surely they will all just quit and go do something else; yet airline after airline is getting givebacks and still successfully staffing and flying reliable schedules.. Or they would NEVER pick up open time yet airline after airline utilizes open time as part of their staffing solution, successfully? Havent you seen what is actually happening in the world right now? What gives Flightinfo posters? Are you that far removed from the general sentiment of the rest of the people at your company?

Nightmare On Comair Blvd Part 3

HERE'S FREDDY!!!!! YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS IN STORE. HMMMM. LETS SEE WE HAVE A DIRECTOR OF OPS WHO PURCHASED A HOUSE WELL IN EXCESS OF 750K PLUS THE 10K/YEAR JUST FOR TAXES, BUT WE NEED EVERYONE TO TAKE A PAY FREEZE CUZ WE DONT MAKE ANY MONEY. DONT BELIEVE ME, WWW.HAMILTONCOUNTYAUDITOR.ORG, PROPERTY SEARCH, BY OWNER, TYPE IN THE LAST NAME THAT RHYMES WITH SNIPER. CHECK THE PURCHASE DATE. FULL PAY TIL THE LAST DAY.

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

MACHTRANSDUCER said:

Excellent find! I can attest that you found the correct Michael Piper. Don’t forget, he gladly scabbed against the pilots of the 2001 strike. Obviously, his degenerate and despicable actions paid well. This house was bought with dirty money….

Now, a little birdie told me the guy on the other side of the table from Piper ended up with a $200,000 Maule Tail Dragger.

CMR pilots need to know the truth.

laterallymobile said:
You are right it will pass and by more than a little. To the rest, "Good Goes Around"

And if it does, the cycle will continue. Management knows if they get this thing through by anything over 55% they should have asked for more! So they'll be back again.

Reebo said:
Sounds like you're the one who needs a financial planner. Why the need to pick up all those extra trips? Can't live on your base pay? I'm not telling you how to vote, but it seems like somone in your position needs every dime he can get.

Actually no I do quite well. Between my income and the ladys income we do great. Again I am putting away extra money just for a rainy day. Also I am working on timing out for the year so we can take a nice vacation over the holidays. Nothin like timing out to get days off your senority cant hold. I vote yes because I want to save my senority and avoid a bigger paycut by having to start all over. I am guessing a 60-40 pass. There are some tough talkers but at the end of the day saving your job is what makes the most sense. It is pointless to be the industry leader anymore. Its kind of like playing king of the mountain in school in the winter time. You get to the top of the hill and 20 of your classmates are waiting to shove you off.

Luv

:uzi: THE EVENTUAL IMPACT WITH TERRAIN STARTED WITH A SLOW SPIRAL DOWN WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECTED THE FIRST TIME HOWEVER THE TRAGIC SERIES OF EVENTS IN THIS ACCIDENT CHAIN CONTINUED, UNIMAGINABLE TO THE INVESTIGATORS THAT SOMETHING SO OBVIOUS WAS HAPPENING AND THE CREW ELECTED TO NOT BELEIVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO THEM, THEY CALLED IT 'THE MESA SWIRL' ERRR, 'WALMART WHIRL'. WELL KIDS, THAT WAS JUST THE BEGINING OF WHY WE DRIVE TO LOUISVILLE TO FLY ON SOUTHWEST.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back