Frax ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gunfyter,

Believe me when I tell you, I've heard all the arguments before. I saw the contracts when my flight department was fractionalized and I crunched every number and not just on the back of an envelope. Trust me when I say that whole ownership or block charter are ALWAYS less expensive options than fractionals.

I'm not saying there isn't value in the program. The value is found in the convenience and flexibility fractionals offer. You may have missed them but there were articles in both B/CA and AIN in recent months that addressed many of the financial issues surrounding fractional ownership and both articles seemed to reach the same conclusion.

For what it's worth (badum bum)

gutshotdraw said:
Gunfyter,

Believe me when I tell you, I've heard all the arguments before. I saw the contracts when my flight department was fractionalized and I crunched every number and not just on the back of an envelope. Trust me when I say that whole ownership or block charter are ALWAYS less expensive options than fractionals.

I'm not saying there isn't value in the program. The value is found in the convenience and flexibility fractionals offer. You may have missed them but there were articles in both B/CA and AIN in recent months that addressed many of the financial issues surrounding fractional ownership and both articles seemed to reach the same conclusion.

For what it's worth (badum bum)

I got out of this a "believe me" and a "trust me." You sound like a frat guy at a sorority party. Oh yeah, and a "for what it's worth."

Latest resources

Back