Fractional Info Wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blade-runner

We are rapidly approaching the last quarter of the year. Does anyone know if the Fractionals are looking or going to be looking during the last quarter of the year? This is the GA spot I'm REALLY looking to enter. I've heard good reports about most of them. Any advice/guidance is welcome. :)

Unless you go through the trouble and talk to a lot of line pilots and managers from each company, and do exhaustive financial research to determine which you think has the best future, go to the one that hires you first.

I'll tell you this, I'm at Flexjet, have been for a long time, and plan to stay for quite a while longer. You can't go wrong with Netjets either, I'm sure. FlOps, I don't know as much about.

Don't plan on getting a call from Netjets for an interview this year if you haven't applied yet. If you know someone and can get an internal letter of rec. then it's possible. Last I heard was the remaining classes to be filled this year are Ultra streen captains.

Apply to all as those previous suggest and think about the long term prospects of your choice.

Good luck,
Superfly

Latest resources

Back