Fractional fee's-BE400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

...Lost

The Netjets website lists the 2008 1/16th share of a BE400 as $416,625. Does anyone have the monthly management and hourly fee's for 2008?

If anyone has the numbers for other companies in their entry level equipment, I would appreciate them as well.

Thanks

Yes, I'm very curious about those type of numbers also. Or is it this big industry secret that cannot be divulged in a forum like this?

I'd like to know the figures for some of the other aircraft fleets.

Funny thing is I know I have seen all the fleet numbers for Netjets somewhere. I am thinking it was in the owner-type paperwork they handed out at the interview, but of course now that I am acually looking
for it I can't find it...

Bueller...Bueller...

I don't remember the various numbers, but they are printed out and are available at the various NetJets static displays. I saw the numbers for '06 and '07 and they listed the purchase prices for new aircraft, used aircraft (already in the program), and Marquis Cards. They also listed all the monthly management fee prices as well as the hourly operating rates. Both years they showed the prices for the American operations, but they didn't include the G-V or BBJ in the price lists. The info is out there somewhere and it isn't classified. I just don't have it to give. Another thing is that NetJets owners all pay the same prices per equipment level- no negotiating on the rates. Some owner contracts may have different amounts of catering negotiated in, but the share price, management fees, and hourly operating costs are all clearly labeled.

I seem to remember at Indoc they told us the monthly mgt fee was around $11,000 and the hourly charge was $2000. I make no guarantees written or otherwise on the accuracy of my memory,

The only hard figures I could come up with are from 2006, but it may be better than nothing.

2006 prices for a Hawker 400XP
This is for 1/16 share (50 hours/year)

Purchase price: $406,250
Monthly Mgmt: $6,820
Occ. Hourly Fee: $1,554
Fuel Variable/Hr: $552
Fed Tax/Hr: $158

Total Cost/Hr: $3900

I would have to guess that the prices have gone up 7-8% since then. Maybe more for fuel.

UPDATE:
I found a few of the numbers for 2007:
Purchase price: $412,500
Monthly Mgmt: $7,161
Occ. Hourly Fee: $1,712

Last edited:
They are hard numbers, and I thank you. I am still on tour so I really appreciate the effort...at least I have something to work with now.

They are hard numbers, and I thank you. I am still on tour so I really appreciate the effort...at least I have something to work with now.

Trying to make your case with the boss against closing the flight department and going with the fractionals huh?

Viva la "Rich Folks". Despite all the negative crap some people say about them, the rich drive this economy. Not too many Walmart cashiers buying fractional ownerships.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back