• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frac Home Basing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am just now looking into the Fractional side of aviation. I know that some of the companies out there has (or used to have) home basing. After searching this forum, it looks like that is going away. However, I can't find a clear answer who does home basing and who does not. Please help.
( I am currently a pt121 pilot, the frac route sounds appealing to me if I can live in the PNW...but if there is no homebasing, then there is no commuting either)

Homebasing Y \ N

CiataionShares
FlexJet
Flight Options
NetJets

Any others?

Thanks for your help.

Z

No homebaseing at Flex, but you will fly 221 days a year, and make less than NJ or CS, and pay bunch for health insurance.

Cs

No "home basing" but you must live within 2 hours of your base. Therefore, you will be "home based" for all practical purposes. Currently, the closest base to the PNW is SMF. Hope this helps.

X

Flight Opts bases

Atlanta (ATL), Baltimore (BWI), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Indianapolis (IND), Kansas City (MCI), Miami (MIA), Nashville (BNA), Newark (EWR), Orlando (MCO), Phoenix (PHX), St. Louis (STL).

FLOPS pilots use to live anywhere they wanted. Our current management has taken that away and now AnswerGuy has listed all of our bases.

Send in your card

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back