Frac furloughs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

Allright, I must be missing something here....

The world-leader in the fractional business announces massive layoffs, and the furlough thread gets closed?

What's up?

We discuss this stuff all the time.

Now, I fully support the mods being able to sensor, since we're not a democracy here on FI, but geez, a little explanation would be nice!

Ultra

Its pretty sad move on the part of the moderator..... I dont think they ever closed a thread on the furlough of Citation Shares, Flexjet or Flight Options.

At least we know where the MOD is employed now it seems....

Yeah, don't dare speak of NJA furloughs or you will get banned for 7 days, unbelievable!!!!!!! How about an explanation MODS!!!!!!

Its pretty sad move on the part of the moderator..... I dont think they ever closed a thread on the furlough of Citation Shares, Flexjet or Flight Options.

No, I don't believe they did. Nor did anyone flame guys who posted internal publications related to the furlough before it was made public. The internal communication made it fact, and posting it quelled the rumors, I don't see a problem with it. What I do see a problem with is the fact that commenting on bad news at NJA is evidently against the TOS, even though most only wished them well after the rumor was confirmed. The mods offered no such protection for the other fracs. What a load of crap. This mod should be relieved from duty, he/she obviously can not remain objective and unbiassed in his/her censorship.

I'm not a moderator nor do I know any of them, but this was clearly shut down due to personal attacks between two posters. I don't believe this had anything to do with the subject matter of the thread. There was a direct reference to an individual's past that crossed the line.

Mods: Keep an eye on the Regionals thread. The NJA furlough thread is starting to pick up some momentum.

"next person who posts any info on the subject will be banned for a period of at least 7 days.

Thread now closed... go do something else with your free time, like be with your wife and kids."

This was from the Mod. seems to me he/she closed it because of the subject, that is what he/she says.

J

"next person who posts any info on the subject will be banned for a period of at least 7 days.

Thread now closed... go do something else with your free time, like be with your wife and kids."

This was from the Mod. seems to me he/she closed it because of the subject, that is what he/she says.

J

Thread was closed because of statements unrelated to the thread topic that were between 2 posters and a legal issue.

Latest resources

Back