• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frac Culture question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez. I could care less. I'd be fine to talk on the radio and sling gear. I've had all my fun. It's just an airplane and we both see the same things.
What does chap my azz is those guys (luckily so few) who have "their way" of doing things. Anal about where the coke and napkins go but cockpit standardization? No way man!

I am a FLOPS pilot and the every other day doesn't work very well since the airplanes to which I am assigned are always in maintenance. (well, my preflight skills have vastly improved over the past year ;)) Anyway, I like to swap every 4 legs. That could still be a problem if I am only flying 6 legs the whole tour! Productivity seminar, here I come!

Especially when you point out every other leg what part of the SOP's or FOM that they either forgot or disregarded. :laugh:

Yeah, I have flown with some "super captains" that think they know everything about everything. The sad thing is, they don't. I have flown with guys that don't know the plane, but yet try to "teach" me something, even know I know their wrong. My favorite is when the FOM comes out during a disagreement and then the guy reads the section wrong or "interprets" the rules in their vision.

I haven't flown with to many flight hogs, but have noticed there are those out there that like to be "captain" and make sure they fly every passenger leg, even if it means giving me back to back ferry flights. What ever floats their boats right?

It's just the 5% Tool rule...

I haven't flown with any 'stick hogs' in the 800 Honeywell, but the biggest ****************************** I've flown with flew C-208's before NJA...
<<<<<<<<<<

PS Hey I didn't know doosh was a bad word!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back