Fox is on top of it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BeCareful! said:
What I want to know is how do the go^%mn liberals fit into this. Isn't it somehow their fault?

It's David Neeleman's fault.

I haven't landed on 9R in MIA in years! LOL

Don Henley still said it best when it comes to those vultures in the media: "She can tell ya 'bout the plane crash, with a gleam in her eye; it's interesting when people die..."

It really would be nice to put some limits on what the media can report. If they know not what they are talking about they should keep their mouths shut. You know freedom of the press was established when? Over 200 some years ago? It took several weeks to get info from the east coast to the west coast, now it goes around the world in seconds. There are some things the general public just has no business knowing about. And how does the media even find out about this crap. Do they monitor ATC 24/7 in hopes of hearing something about trouble with an airliner. It makes me think long and hard about how I would describe particular malfunctions so as not to create a scene with the media. It's ashame these media vultures have me thinking about my wording during an inflight irregularity just to keep them away.

Did the crew come from a PFT program? That would have a major effect on the outcome.

McNugget said:
Did the crew come from a PFT program? That would have a major effect on the outcome.
Ummmm, hello?!? If they did, don't you think we'd be looking at a smoldering hole in the ground right now?

Latest resources

Back