• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fortune magazine article on Sokal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm just saying don't slam me for getting bad info when I received the info straight from the steward.

From my personal experience the 14 hours off has always been from the initial call. This was backed up by the union. So what am I to think? Do we need to fight the 14 hours starting at shutdown individually? or should my 2G a year going into the pot be used for the representation to fight it for me?

Everyone is responsible for understanding the CBA. The Stewards aren't the end-all be-all. If you received bad information from a Steward, I suggest you contact the VP or representation and state your concerns instead of spreading half-truths on a public message board.

Since you have publicly published inaccurate information in the past, I'm inclined to believe that you either are lying, or misunderstood the Steward. I'm thinking the latter.

I'm just saying don't slam me for getting bad info when I received the info straight from the steward.

From my personal experience the 14 hours off has always been from the initial call. This was backed up by the union. So what am I to think? Do we need to fight the 14 hours starting at shutdown individually? or should my 2G a year going into the pot be used for the representation to fight it for me?

I am not slamming you Raj, but you seem to be venting in the wrong place.
If you are on the seniority list, I suggest you ask this in the Ask Your Steward section in NJASAPs message board instead of this forum. You are taken more seriously there, and I promise you will get a straight forward no slam answer in there.

( IMHO, one party proboably didnt fully understand what the other party was saying. Not accusing anyone of wrongdoing, but I think this is the most plausible reason..)

I am not slamming you Raj, but you seem to be venting in the wrong place.
If you are on the seniority list, I suggest you ask this in the Ask Your Steward section in NJASAPs message board instead of this forum. You are taken more seriously there, and I promise you will get a straight forward no slam answer in there.

( IMHO, one party proboably didnt fully understand what the other party was saying. Not accusing anyone of wrongdoing, but I think this is the most plausible reason..)

I agree!

HiSpeed,

$50 we don't see anything in the "Ask A Steward" section.

HiSpeed,

$50 we don't see anything in the "Ask A Steward" section.

Now, silly Fisch, why would I give you $50.00?????

I just checked the section. Nary a Raj posting in sight. Sad, when legit question comes out someone has to stay on the side of anonimity and post here.

Oh well.

Tell ya what Fisch, as a consolation prize I'll treat you to an Ice Cold Golden Goodness only you know by heart when we meet again.

now, silly fisch, why would i give you $50.00?????

I just checked the section. Nary a raj posting in sight. Sad, when legit question comes out someone has to stay on the side of anonimity and post here.

Oh well.

Tell ya what fisch, as a consolation prize i'll treat you to an ice cold golden goodness only you know by heart when we meet again.
done!!!

Latest resources

Back