• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fortune 100 company job post at planejobs.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
just a little surprised that a fortune 100 organization would have to go to the internet to find pilots. you'd think those already there would have some of their own contacts.

I agree Billy, and like I said earlier, I'm dubious of these online postings...but who knows.

Also, Starbucks is 425, and Nike is 184 on the Fortune 500.

OK

501261 said:
2 pure guesses but Alberstson's, and if you include "Fortune 100 best places to work" a certain coffee company comes to mind.
Probably not Albertson's. Boise Cascade is handling their flight department now...

SK:cool:

Washington Mutual or Weyerhauser might be good guesses. Sky King is right about Albertsons - they're through Boise Cascade. It's not Costco, and Microsoft apparently doesn't have a flight deptartment exactly; the individuals mostly have their own planes. With the airplanes listed by English, it's not Starbucks, and I'm pretty sure it's not Intel as they run E135's managed by ExecJet mgmt. I'm guessing WM or Weyerhauser only because I have no idea what they fly, but I'm getting suspicious too... might just be a name/address collection scam.

Thanks for all the ideas though...

Joe

I'm fairly certain Weyerhauser doesn't run a Gulfstream or a BBJ. Falcons in the northwest, and Citations in the south.

It's almost more fun listening to everyone guess than to actually know who it is. Have we exhausted all the options yet?

I would think Boeing would be a possibility. I know they moved their headquarters to Chicago, but I would guess they still have some corporate flight operations at BFI. And, last I heard they had Challengers and (of course) a BBJ.

Also could be a satellite operation for another Fortune 100 company headquartered elsewhere.

Washington Mutual

WAMU recently had a lower than expected earnings picture due to interest rate hedging. They may also become a takeover candidate. I would vote that the job is with Starbucks. Just a guess though.

CC

Latest resources

Back