Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CitationCapt

STILL determined
Northwest Fortune 100 company has a new job posting at planejobs.com today. I am not a member, but curious who this company is. Anyone here know?

CC

I was wondering the same thing...looks like they might have a BBJ, GV and/or a Falcon 50 as well as some smaller aircraft.

anyone??

Based on my research of last year's Fortune 500, the only Seattle company in the top 100 was Washington Mutual. However, I know nothing about their flight department, or whether they even have one for that matter.

OK

2 pure guesses but Alberstson's, and if you include "Fortune 100 best places to work" a certain coffee company comes to mind.

I'm assuming Seattle because the fax number was a Seattle number. Of course, I'm somewhat suspicious of these "confidential" internet job postings; it's probably just someone collecting addresses and phone numbers for some marketing scheme. By the way, I did some more research, and it looks like Microsoft, Costco, and Weyerhaeuser are actually the Seattle companies in the top 100. Washington Mutual is at 103.

OK

Latest resources

Back