• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fort Worth Based Corporate Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The big hanger on the SW corner used to be Sid Richardson Aviation. AKA the Bass family. They used to have Falcon 50s but I don't know anymore.

Meathead said:
Anybody know who operates out of the big yellow hangar at the SW edge of FTW?

There are 3 hangars at the south west corner. THe southern most is for a private individual with a Falcon 900, the next belongs to Williamson & Dickie, and then the next is like someone already said...Richardson aviation (Bass family).

I thought the middle hangar of the three was some energy company.... Crosstimbers oil or something like that. Had a FA-20 and now have a G-IV.

The big yellow hangar is Richardson Aviation (Bass family as previously noted)

They have a 900EX, 900B, 2 50's, 2 20's. Westwind, King Air 350, and some rotary stuff.

They have been going through a lot of changes over the last couple of years.

Schedules aren't bad on the small stuff, lots of international on the 900's.

They have an early serial number 7X on the way as well.

TXDA2000

You mean you don't know who the Bass family is? Don't worry, I live in Ft. Worth and I don't even know who they are exactly. I know there are some buildings downtown named after them, but that is all I know. It looks like it would be an awesome flight department to work for, how difficult is it to get in?

tk

Oil and Gas magnets

I dont think they have anything to do with Bass Pro shops.

Those people even have their own private security team. I know of a couple of them that were hired by the FBI after working for the Bass's

miles otoole said:
Bass Pro Shops

BWAHAHA!! That's funny!

Ever wonder why there is always a contingent of non-police security guards on bikes in FW? Becuz them Bass brothers own the dang town!

Once got panhandled in front of the Flying Saucer (mmmmm, hundreds of beers...) for about three seconds. Plainclothes guy walks up, flashes an ID, snags the bum and drags him to a uniformed cop in under two minutes. Awesome town.

Thedude said:
Oil and Gas magnets

It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what you were saying, but now I understand. I think you meant, "Oil and Gas magnates".

tk

Latest resources

Back