• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former Freedumb A lister gets booted...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Puzzling. How/why would Republic hire him after he was dismissed by so many other regionals? Are they that desparate? Do they do background checks anymore?????

He was hired into the training department, after a few years of charming everybody in HQ by being a bug company man they let him loose to the seniority list.

That MF'er busted me on a stage check back in 98. I deserved it, but he was a complete D!ck. Glad to hear he's doing so bad.

Karma, doesn't mess around, and glad to see she took action on this clown. What scares me is Karma has such patience, she never strikes when we all hope, she strikes when its funny to her.

BBWWWAAHHAAAA!!! I watched that moron taxi a perfectly good C172 right into a hanger. Caught the left wing about 5 fit from the tip. BBWWAAHHAAAAA!

There are some names you just don't forget and DO is one of them. I flight instructed with that guy... What an absolute moron. I lost track of him after the whole Freedom A list fiasco and figured he would be managing a gas station by now. Sadly, I was mistaken; nevertheless, it is good to hear he is not currently endangering the flying public.

Latest resources

Back