• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former AWA pilots willing to cross.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are telling me a 5 or 8 year West Pilot should get seniority over a 20+ year east pilot >>> at the same company?

If the 5-8 year west pilot is a captain or a very senior FO and the 20+ year east pilot is a junior FO, then yes the west pilot should be, and is, senior to the east pilot.

Hey MCDU, who said it? Is it anonymous? Who printed it, what paper or magazine? You see I'm looking at this and it appears to be MADE-UP. A COMPLETE FABRICATION OF A CAREER TROLL.

You see when you type something like a quote, especially one that claims the entire West will scab, you should add an attribution. Take your quote from the day before:

"I'm an unemployed father of four."
By MCDU

See what I did there? I attributed a quote to its author.
But wait, you don't have any attribution do you?

I don't think there is ANY validity to this. Crossing a picket line? Come on! I don't care who does it- if some pilot group, regardless of company, is willing to fight and take back what was wrongfully taken away from the pilot profession as a whole, they have my full support. East or West, it affects the ENTIRE industry, and every airline pilot in it. Besides, effectively, there is now a THIRD list of independants at USAirways now. Would the west pilots screw them too, even though they had nothing to do with the seniority issues that occoured prior to their being hired? I'd certainly hope not!

If USAirways strikes, they should be backed 100% by their professional colleagues at Delta, American, United, Alaskan, and all the others. They will CERTAINLY have my support!

Heard it was a good turnout in Charlotte a few weeks ago for picketing. Hopefully the pressure builds and the insdustry professionals start gaining contractual ground, one airline at a time!

I don't care who does it- if some pilot group, regardless of company, is willing to fight and take back what was wrongfully taken away from the pilot profession as a whole, they have my full support.

I was glad you wrote that since at first I thought it meant you supported the West pilots against USAPA. Oh well.

This is all a rhetorical discussion anyway. There won't be any strike at US Airways for a myriad of reasons.

West pile-its are and always have been bottom feeders

And east pilots have always been entitlement seeking extremists. But YOU take the cake, you get a special title.... A$$Wipe.

Hopefully the pressure builds and the insdustry professionals start gaining contractual ground, one airline at a time!

USAPA and the term "Industry Professionals" do not belong in the same universe. If anybody expects West Pilots to honor a USAPA strike...if the strike is over the fact the company REFUSES to give them DOH, you're out of your mind.

USAPA is a living, breathing litigation animal. That's it. No strike, No DOH, No Contract...ever. Not until USAPA is killed off and adult supervision finally arrives.

You are telling me a 5 or 8 year West Pilot should get seniority over a 20+ year east pilot >>> at the same company?

You aren't too smart young man.

Apparently smarter than you though. I know the difference between longevity and seniority.

Latest resources

Back