Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

Former AWA Pilot writes how she truly feels

"In ten years it won't matter much whether we have a DOH list or not- most of you will be gone and the rest of us will bury your anger with you. You see, you're a bitter soul who knows in the end time is on my side, as well as the law. Even in a worse case scenario for me we keep you at $124 an hour NB captain pay for ten years until you either drop dead or wave the white flag from your bankruptcy contract. Asheville really is beautiful, the Grove Park Inn has such a majestic view. I am happy with how things are looking for me going forward. As each year passes I lose nothing- I will inherit the fruits of your sacrifices regardless of what happens - and a DOH list isnt in the cards. Time to enjoy the view, the 330 ( and maybe even the 350) will be fun to fly. All the best to you."

M

Last edited:
They made their bed.... Now, JetBlue, Airtran (before SWA wages), Frontier, Allegiant, Spirit, and even a Sun Country 12 yr captain is making more than an east NB captain.

I don't know about any of you, but THAT would sure piss me off after being there 20+ years..

They made their bed.... Now, JetBlue, Airtran (before SWA wages), Frontier, Allegiant, Spirit, and even a Sun Country 12 yr captain is making more than an east NB captain.

I don't know about any of you, but THAT would sure piss me off after being there 20+ years..

But, but, but.............it's the gold standard.:rolleyes:

Mid range Alaska Co-pilots take home more than an East captain with close to 30 years on the job....the East absolutely DEMANDED it be this way. And it will be, for years and years come. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

I like to tell the yellow wearing lanyard idiots, when you are done banging your heads against the wall we are ready to move forward. I feel sorry for such people that are angry against the world, we only have so much time in life.

Former AWA Pilot writes how she truly feels

"In ten years it won't matter much whether we have a DOH list or not- most of you will be gone and the rest of us will bury your anger with you. You see, you're a bitter soul who knows in the end time is on my side, as well as the law. Even in a worse case scenario for me we keep you at $124 an hour NB captain pay for ten years until you either drop dead or wave the white flag from your bankruptcy contract. Asheville really is beautiful, the Grove Park Inn has such a majestic view. I am happy with how things are looking for me going forward. As each year passes I lose nothing- I will inherit the fruits of your sacrifices regardless of what happens - and a DOH list isnt in the cards. Time to enjoy the view, the 330 ( and maybe even the 350) will be fun to fly. All the best to you."

She sounds hot! Got a picture?

I like to tell the yellow wearing lanyard idiots, when you are done banging your heads against the wall we are ready to move forward. I feel sorry for such people that are angry against the world, we only have so much time in life.

Carl please come to the crew room in PHL the next time you fly our routes to the west coast and you will see no head banging or angry pilots. You wont will you.

Yup -

We will keep wearing our yellow lanyards (it means we are stronger united) when they split the West off in the next deal - yup - its ok to keep feelin sorry for us - because we support each other out East - we dont have crew news like you all did in PHX where your imploding out of anger - were not angry - just united

Metrojet

Yup -

We will keep wearing our yellow lanyards (it means we are stronger united) when they split the West off in the next deal - yup - its ok to keep feelin sorry for us - because we support each other out East - we dont have crew news like you all did in PHX where your imploding out of anger - were not angry - just united

Metrojet

Idiot to the end. Be very proud Metrojet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back