• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Form 10-Q/A for PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP RE Colgan Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps the Colgan pilots will put their emotions and prejudices away and look at this pragmaticly. If your pilot group is merged into another carrier will that carrier be a Teamsters or ALPA property? What does federal labor law say when the two groups have different unions representing them? What is ALPA's merger policy when both carriers are ALPA, What is the Teamsters merger policy? The answers to these questions may have a big impact for all of you. Just an observation.

More thoughts to ponder

The Question is....

Where is ALPA right now in trying to either get Round #2 started up at Colgan or merging both PCL and CJC pilot groups into 1 staple...cough...I mean stable?

Is anyone from the original OC still here and willing to step up and get the ball rolling again if the PCL MEC doesn't come thru in taking the lead this time around in saving the Colgan Pilots after ALPA won the Arbitration ruling a while back? I guess I should ask when and/or if will the 2 groups merge?

IMHO, I think ALPA is taking a wait and see attitude this time around, hoping that the PCL MEC will step in and clean up Its' (ALPA's) mess from Round 1.

I'm sure the Crystal Ball may be a little clouded right now, but what if Uncle Phil does merge CJC into PCL or shuts down CJC or PCL and beats the PCL MEC to the punch in getting this mess straightened out?
Then what?

The dark days have just begun my friends.
The Mayan calender has the world ending in 2012. The beginning of the end in this industry started on 9/11, not last year.

My message is this....Get it right this time.

Last edited:
The information on this board just keeps getting more and more incorrect

Colgan has capacity agreements with all our carriers except us air

yes that means saabs for continental and united too as well as the Q,s

some of our us air flying is subsidized by EAS as well

keep your wishes for other pilots failures to yourself

Maybe try actually researching the info for yourself. You'd see that in PNCL's 10K it cleary states only the Q operation is a capacity purchase agreement. Would you like the link?

Latest resources

Back