Foreign DC8's...

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
Just talked to a buddy of mine. He's been flying around the middle east for a bit now. I guess saudia, bahrain, etc. He say's he's run across a bunch of foreign registered 8's, all done in classic freight dog white paint jobs, but seems to be all american crews. Anyone know who or what might be flying this. Think he was saying it was mostly Military charters it seemed, or what he heard...

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
Theres a bunch that fly out of Bahrain (OBBI). Some are ex- ATI green tails. All 63's

They fly into Bahgdad and other garden locals. There is also a few 727's that do the same thing. The company name escapes me at the moment, I sure someone will chime in. I do know they stay pretty busy.

JohnnyP

Total Time
BAFAN

I see the yellow-tail DC-8's, don't know the operator's name, usually going to Bahrain...

Then seen some DC-8's flying for "Heavy-Lift Cargo"......Then some assorted A300's, MidEX (A6/Dubai Emirates registered?), others Turkish registered..."My Cargo" I think was the name...Then Tri Star Cargo (A300), I think Egyptian registered..?..

Jurasicpilot

Total Time
Sent you a PM

Golden Falcon

Total Time
21000+
Heavy Lift Johnson Air etc...Sharjah based on contract to DHL Bahrain flying to the places mentioned above..."challenging" flying and airplanes to say the least..