• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ford & GM execs beg for money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, they all flew to DC in their private jets, spending tens of thousands of dollars....Yeah, let me be the first to loan them $10.00...Piss off...

Yeah, they all flew to DC in their private jets, spending tens of thousands of dollars....Yeah, let me be the first to loan them $10.00...Piss off...

Do you really think that the $20,000 or so to fly down there is a lot of money?? You need to wrap your mind around the fact that it isn't. This is the way these guys travel, get over it, move past it.

There is no guarentee that they would have got there on the airlines, then everyone would be saying why didn't they use the jet??

These guys are in a no win situation, having to ask for money from Barney Frank (the idiot), must be like sending your daughter out on a date with Ted Bundy.

The part I find funny, is that they handed money over to their Wall Street and banking buddies with half the fuss this is causing. Washington can actually seem like they are doing something, the auto industry should have came to Washington next week, won't have been that big of deal, everyone would have to go home for Turkey Day. Let's the new stations take a break from what loser Obama is going to appoint today.

FYI this thread is in the wrong section, should be in the corporate section.

Do you really think that the $20,000 or so to fly down there is a lot of money?? You need to wrap your mind around the fact that it isn't. This is the way these guys travel, get over it, move past it.

It's not about the money, it's the priciple. When you sit before the average American tax payer and ask for a hand out, you may want to look like you need said handout. You try to tell the guy who is out of work and will see some of his taxes going to put gas in a GV to "move past it".

There is no guarentee that they would have got there on the airlines, then everyone would be saying why didn't they use the jet??

Blah blah blah...Leave a day earlier. They would have got there. Heck, they could have driven.

These guys are in a no win situation, having to ask for money from Barney Frank (the idiot), must be like sending your daughter out on a date with Ted Bundy.

True, but showing up in a Private Jet is tackey.

The part I find funny, is that they handed money over to their Wall Street and banking buddies with half the fuss this is causing. Washington can actually seem like they are doing something, the auto industry should have came to Washington next week, won't have been that big of deal, everyone would have to go home for Turkey Day. Let's the new stations take a break from what loser Obama is going to appoint today.

Not sure where you've been, but McCain was the looser.

FYI this thread is in the wrong section, should be in the corporate section.

I think people in this section will understand

I think people in this section will understand

Xrated,
I'm not going to argue with you, it will do no good.

Arguing with someone on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.

These guys travel this way, end of story. Accept it or not.

FYI check your spelling: Looser... Huh.

Last edited:
Let's the new stations take a break from what loser Obama is going to appoint today.

Uh oh.....care to explain this stinker? Can we at least write a grammatically correct sentence before we criticize spelling?

Pot, let me introduce you to Kettle.

Last edited:
These guys travel this way, end of story. Accept it or not.

Then when enough tax payers contact their congressmen and put a tight leash on the Big Three bailout or reject it entirely... we can say.... End of story, accept it or not....

They can travel any way they wish as long as they and their stockholders pay for it. But, the taxpayer might look at it differently when they're asked to pony up. Someone on the news said it was like a panhandler wearing Guccis.

HA, HA.....That's rich, congress putin the smash on these guys, when their lack of oversight got us into this mess to begin with. Give me a break ! I'm gonna go toss now.

Latest resources

Back