Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For Those About to Vote/Not Vote ALPA At SkyWest...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

You're absolutely correct...Those who fail to learn from the history of ALPA are doomed to repeat the same mistakes...Skywest seems to have learned from history.....

You're absolutely correct...Those who fail to learn from the history of ALPA are doomed to repeat the same mistakes...Skywest seems to have learned from history.....

And yet you still support the failure of the rjdc!:laugh:
Maybe when ASA furloughs you you can go out and buy another job!
Now, back to your regularly scheduled........:crying::crying::crying:

It's amazing. A non ALPA carrier making better pay than ALPA carriers and have a better QOL. But I thought ALPA fought for all those things? I guess they just suck as fighting and can't win.

Oh, no! Why Sedona16? Why? Not this ALPO SkyWest onion thing again. This sucks.
Moderator, please block this thread, please. I'm begging you!!!!

This message is hidden because 10nCLR is on your ignore list.

The erosion at SkyWest will continue until they have a legally enforceable contract. ALPA, Teamsters or In house would all do the trick but getting a "contract" is a MUST.

Metro,

Both ALPA and you keep making the same mistake. It is not the senior group who keeps voting it down. The two biggest anti ALPA groups are the FNG's(that's a relative term since we haven't hired for a while). And guys who have come from really crappy ALPA carriers who have it better at Skywest, and they don't have to pay dues.

Oh, no! Why Sedona16? Why? Not this ALPO SkyWest onion thing again. This sucks.
Moderator, please block this thread, please. I'm begging you!!!!

Look, we know you as a skywest dispatcher are drinking Koolaid directly from management mamories in the office above you but give it a rest. You probably didn't even bother to read the opening post on this thread and are responding just the way Chip, Ford and Harrison and the rest of the brotherhood in St G taught you to. There is a dispatcher section....Go there....this thread was created to discuss pilot issues.

Latest resources

Back