Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For SWA poolies nearing a trip to Dallas.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ToneToad, when did you interview?

I interviewed Jul 8. It is ammazing how fast that two hours goes by when one sits down to chair fly, it happens to me also. Maybe I will see you in Dallas or on the line. Congrats on swimming in the pool.

Something to think about when it comes to bags. I bought the Stealth NG 14" bag and it takes some work and a little touch to get into the 300 and 500. It slides right in on a 700. I think I will go with the 13" next time.

PilotAg said:
Something to think about when it comes to bags. I bought the Stealth NG 14" bag and it takes some work and a little touch to get into the 300 and 500. It slides right in on a 700. I think I will go with the 13" next time.
I had the 14' for nine years. It takes a lot of effort to get it in and out. If your bag is on top the -700 has a bar on the right side (Fwd) that WILL hang up on the two pockets and WILL rip the zippers.

I just recently bought the 13" bag 102NG ([font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]737 Stealth Pilot Bag).[/font] Easy in and out. I wish I had bought this bag earlier.

Yahtzee said:
here's the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life. Just before SW called me for an interview, I had moved into a new home in a non-SWA city. Before going to Dallas, I got the "bright idea" to sell my house and move to a SWA city sometime after training. I listed my house about week 3 of training. My house sold in less than 24 hours of being listed and I had to move out days after my IOE.
Yahtzee, let me get this straight: You are working for SWA AND you sold your house in 24 hours. Sounds like the stupidest thing you did was not ask enough for your house! The rest sounds pretty good to me!

Any chance for an SEC Nat'l Championship?? At least keep it in the family,right?

BobbyB said:
Any chance for an SEC Nat'l Championship?? At least keep it in the family,right?
I hate the BCS and think the NCAA football players, coaches and fans are hostage to the University presidents who refuse to extend the season a few weeks all for the sake of big $$$. If So. Cal, Oklahoma, Auburn and Utah all remain undeafted, this will be the second year in a row with controversy.

NCAA Div II and III football have playoffs and a Championship game. Why doesn't Div I? University presidents don't want it.

War Eagle! Yes...I wrote and mean it.

Yahtz

P.S. I got within 3% of my asking price on the house, but you are right I should have asked for more money....about $100K more so my house would still be on the market and I would still be living in it. :( I'm happy to be at SWA, but miss that non-SWA city a lot.

Last edited:
EagleB2skipper,

Both myself and the other guy who moved were looking at SW cities, not SW Pilot Bases. We would have been commuters, but on-line commuters.

Yahtz

Latest resources

Back