For furloughed NJ pilots......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

phishn@daves

I'm furloughed CS (now CitationAir), but thought I would pass along job info.

If some of you are not on Climbto350, TWC aviation is hiring X captains, just 500 in type, does not specify PIC. It's in SoCal.

The reason I had to put ex-CS is that there seems to be alot of animosity toward other fractionals if you are not NJ. While NJ is a great place to be, some of us chose different paths for different reasons (never applied). I don't think we need to bash one another, maybe now is a good time to help those who are less fortunate.

Good luck!

Lee

You are THA man!

I'm on the wrong coast for it and unable to relocate. I think it could help out some of the other furloughed guys though. Extremely cool of you to post that info!

.... The reason I had to put ex-CS is that there seems to be alot of animosity toward other fractionals if you are not NJ. I don't think the silent majority holds that view, but it's very unfortunate that the vocal minority gives that impression to FI members. :0 While NJ is a great place to be, some of us chose different paths for different reasons (never applied). Understood. I don't think we need to bash one another, I agree 100%. maybe now is a good time to help those who are less fortunate. Good luck! Lee

Thanks Lee! I share your belief that it is possible to lend moral support to one another. I hope things work out for you and yours. Best Wishes! NJW

I'm furloughed CS (now CitationAir), but thought I would pass along job info.

If some of you are not on Climbto350, TWC aviation is hiring X captains, just 500 in type, does not specify PIC. It's in SoCal.

The reason I had to put ex-CS is that there seems to be alot of animosity toward other fractionals if you are not NJ. While NJ is a great place to be, some of us chose different paths for different reasons (never applied). I don't think we need to bash one another, maybe now is a good time to help those who are less fortunate.

Good luck!

Lee

You are the man, Lee!

I hope you, the Mrs. and the little one are getting along fine in these trying times. I have thought about you guys alot. Look forward to seeing you by some pool on our off days. ;)

I was fortunate to pick up another job right after being furloughed and plan to bypass to the end to help those who were not as fortunate, get back in the saddle sooner. I also plan on coming back whenever that might be. I still love Citation Air and the GREAT people who work there.

Stay strong; my thoughts are with you and your family.

Last edited:
Saw the job posted again tonight.

Latest resources

Back