• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all of us who left the airlines....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RTRHD already made a comment as I was unloading it from the limo.......

Too bad his stubby little arms can't lift it into the baggage.

He's going to steal it, bring it to the State Match in April, and we're going to use it for target practice.:uzi:

I was a 727 captain in my previous life, and I will always cherish my time in that beautiful anachronism of a jet, but my quality of life those last months,sweating a commute to work/home,etc., God bless my pt 121 brothers,and sisters,and God bless Sully,but I for one love this NJA frac thing ,the people,the flying,the company,(equally),I wouldn't go back to 121.

And yet, turds like John McCain STILL think pilots are under-worked, over-paid primadonnas.

I thought the whole Sully thing was getting just a TAD overdone. Not anymore. I'm glad he's using the notoriety to good ends.

So does Obama...he just wanted the union votes. Don't turn this thread into a left wing spiral dive.

So does Obama...he just wanted the union votes. Don't turn this thread into a left wing spiral dive.

I'm in a right wing spiral dive. If you think I support One Big Ass Mistake America, you are incorrect. It's just that I'm from Arizona and, although I value his military service, as a politician John McCain is a thin-skinned, vindictive, carpet-bagging RINO turd.

That's pretty clever how you make our Presidents name into an acronym that mindlessly casts insults and fear at your fellow Americans. Did you come up with it all by your self?

Oh, here's one: Gutshot Doesn't Really Analyze Well. How'd I do? Oh yeah, not to be picky, but; a gutshot draw is an inside straight draw and it is impossible for the Ace of Spade (your Avatar) to be the draw card.

Oh, thought of another;

Oh Boy, America Might Arisefromtheashesofhellthelastpresidentleftusin!

This is fun!

Oh, thought of another;

Oh Boy, America Might Arisefromtheashesofhellthelastpresidentleftusin!

This is fun!
That was AWESOME!:beer:

How about:

Good Luck Accessing Social Security Politician Idiots Looted Our Treasury

And yes, obviously I know what a gutshot straight draw is. That's why it's my screen name. I play aces and let the tourists draw at the one-outers. That's how I paid for my last vacation.

And no, I didn't come up with One Big Ass Mistake America. I wish I had because it's funny and accurate. More people are realizing it every day.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back