• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For all of us who left the airlines....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeez, I come here to talk aviation and get away from all that political s**t, but I see there's no safe haven.

Could we all please turn down the volume on all of the political noise! Let the folks who have chosen to join the GOP in the wilderness figure out on their own that the sky is not falling.

On the other hand, if I were a Democrat, I would consider donating cash to the draft "Rush for President" movement. Having that fugly, fat, drug addicted blowhole as the Republican spokesman, pretty much guarantees Obama's second term.

On the other hand, if I were a Democrat, I would consider donating cash to the draft "Rush for President" movement. Having that fugly, fat, drug addicted blowhole as the Republican spokesman, pretty much guarantees Obama's second term.

So have you checked out how many of your Democatic idiots are tax dodgers??

So have you checked out how many of your Democratic idiots are tax dodgers??

Have you checked out how many of your Republican idiots are embezzlers and adulterers?

Have you checked out how many of your Republican idiots are embezzlers and adulterers?

I been busy lately, did Bernie Madoff, Eliot Spitzer and Bill Clinton become Republicans?

MofY

"Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

So have you checked out how many of your Democatic idiots are tax dodgers??

Wish you actually read the whole post before jumping to erroneous conclusions!

What makes you so convinced that I'm a Democrat? Really just trying to point out that if you are a Republican, who wants to ever actually see your party win again, you might not really want the worst idiots in your party driving the ship. Haven't we all seen enough of Bumbledee and Bumbledumb politics in the last 8 years and the resultant mess that has left us all in!

Irregardless, whether tax dodgers, adulterers, embezzlers, or whatever, they are all ours no matter what party they claim to represent.

In short, God help us all.

Last edited:
In short, America needs a third party that is viable and can pull in voters because neither the repubs nor the dems are what the country needs. The whole system needs to be rebooted with fresh non-corrupt faces seated in the senate and house seats. Our government is starting to resemble the Roman Senate when it went completely corrupt and ignorant to the people that they were supposed to be working FOR and not against!

Latest resources

Back