Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATA For Now!

Last edited:
I think you guys should take your stickers, stick them where you want to, take a photo, and set up a photo gallery on your ALPA forum website. Might be a nice going away present for George.

FedEx1 said:
I think you guys should take your stickers, stick them where you want to, take a photo, and set up a photo gallery on your ALPA forum website. Might be a nice going away present for George.
FedEx1, that is a great idea!!

We do already hvae a photo album section on our ALPA website, but that is good thinking on your part to put them "where we want to" and photograph them!!

Oh, and Digger, this person on ebay calls him/herself "Pickle1414", I am just plain old Pickle, no numbers. I must officially state that I can neither confirm nor deny and prior current or future knowledge of any such items, stickers, ebay, photographs, or velcro gloves.

I fully understand Pickle.Thank you for helping the "other" pickle out. You are a true gentleman.

LMFAO!!

PS-Please return the velcro gloves....papa smurf will be coming by soon!

I suppose now we will have to see a bunch of hairy butts with the stickers across them.... I bet removal after the photo-op will be more painful than waxing.

Latest resources

Back