• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

For a good laugh:

ATA For Now!

Total Time
Last edited:

FedEx1

Professional Plumber
Total Time
Plenty
I think you guys should take your stickers, stick them where you want to, take a photo, and set up a photo gallery on your ALPA forum website. Might be a nice going away present for George.

Pickle

grumpy puppy
Total Time
no mas
FedEx1 said:
I think you guys should take your stickers, stick them where you want to, take a photo, and set up a photo gallery on your ALPA forum website. Might be a nice going away present for George.
FedEx1, that is a great idea!!

We do already hvae a photo album section on our ALPA website, but that is good thinking on your part to put them "where we want to" and photograph them!!

Oh, and Digger, this person on ebay calls him/herself "Pickle1414", I am just plain old Pickle, no numbers. I must officially state that I can neither confirm nor deny and prior current or future knowledge of any such items, stickers, ebay, photographs, or velcro gloves.

ATA For Now!

Total Time
I fully understand Pickle.Thank you for helping the "other" pickle out. You are a true gentleman.

LMFAO!!

PS-Please return the velcro gloves....papa smurf will be coming by soon!

FedEx1

Professional Plumber
Total Time
Plenty
I suppose now we will have to see a bunch of hairy butts with the stickers across them.... I bet removal after the photo-op will be more painful than waxing.