FO sick out Dec 21st-25th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude. Are you serious?

Here's one card-carrying ALPA member who thinks we could all learn a few things from the APA.
Think more like Gordon Gecko, except with a blue collar.

As my Dad, Big Red would say, "Yer a DUMB A$$," and ole Dad would be right-now, just pull out the checklist and slobber on yourself until yer called upon, and don't worry, I ain't ever seen a co pay for anything, it's a fraternity (sor, yada)...and if yer worth it, you'll pass it on some day...tho we got a new breed kids off SAAB/145/'I was a check airman on the 1900'(never went to war, can't spell ICAO) cap's that seem a little tight. Things change.

Holly crap. I actually understood that (after the third read). But you are absolutely correct. The only thing I would add is 'it starts with the Capitan's'. You cant expect the new CA's to drop a nickel if they never received a free brew at the end of the day.

And one more thing. Spidy, have you thought about the HIMS program. I hear they are doing wonderful things these days.

Holly crap. I actually understood that (after the third read). But you are absolutely correct. The only thing I would add is 'it starts with the Capitan's'. You cant expect the new CA's to drop a nickel if they never received a free brew at the end of the day.

And one more thing. Spidy, have you thought about the HIMS program. I hear they are doing wonderful things these days.
I'm glad to hear it worked for you. Have blessed New Year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back