• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO sick out Dec 21st-25th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spidey you are so.....cool. I am your biggest fan. I was wondering if you have a black leather jacket? If not I will get you one.

Spidey you are so.....cool. I am your biggest fan. I was wondering if you have a black leather jacket? If not I will get you one.
It sounds like I'm gonna need one. Will you be my Captain? Please?!! I luv ya man!

Day 4 of the "History making F/O sickout" Have all the congressional representatives made it home for Christmas?

You guys are just too funny....

December 26....the F/O "Sickout" is finally over. So what was the final tally? As good as the recall of PRater?

This so called "sickout" had all the effect of a dry fart....

You guys are too much !!!

That works out good for me because I just got an email saying that I'm only supposed to buy gas from Shell and no one else on that day!

APA is ineffectual and impotent. They need to rejoin ALPA to regain crediblity. Doesn't the fact that the House and Senate were both unanimous in favor of improving our safety standards , with the age 65 rule, proof of that?

APA is ineffectual and impotent. They need to rejoin ALPA to regain crediblity. Doesn't the fact that the House and Senate were both unanimous in favor of improving our safety standards , with the age 65 rule, proof of that?

Dude. Are you serious?

Here's one card-carrying ALPA member who thinks we could all learn a few things from the APA.

Dude. Are you serious?

Here's one card-carrying ALPA member who thinks we could all learn a few things from the APA.
Sun would commit...well, you know what, if he was used in a debate about which union is better, "Hey Tzu, are ya carryin yer card, good, now get out there and do that walkaround, NOW."---"and my cocaptain Tzu will be flying you to Cleveland...oh my gawd, he's just pulled out a sword, and it's pretty big"...Sun Tzu would never get food for the FA's on a quick-turn.

Latest resources

Back