• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO sick out Dec 21st-25th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If only people would remember what happened back in Boston in 1773!

The days of Americans protesting in mass ended in the early 1970s. Sadly America has become grossly apathetic, which I am sure the goverment and corporate America love to expoit!

Who cares? Yawn.

So very true.all we are worried about is our oneself and who gonna be the next American idol.

Easy, man. I'm not sure who you are to judge me...but I'm also very worried about what Paula wears on the show every week.

Last edited:
Sick out? Hell no, I'm getting double time for 6:40 block on xmas. That should pay for the cheap gifts that I got for my family.....:)

Remember, the only way to get back at your family is to buy them gifts that were cheaper than what they got you.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

i'd call out sick but i am already of all of those days straigh through jan 5. happy kwanza my ninjas!

Friend of mine said he is trying to get every FO in the country to call in sick starting the day Congress goes into recess.

Anyone heard anything?
As my Dad, Big Red would say, "Yer a DUMB A$$," and ole Dad would be right-now, just pull out the checklist and slobber on yourself until yer called upon, and don't worry, I ain't ever seen a co pay for anything, it's a fraternity (sor, yada)...and if yer worth it, you'll pass it on some day...tho we got a new breed kids off SAAB/145/'I was a check airman on the 1900'(never went to war, can't spell ICAO) cap's that seem a little tight. Things change.

As my Dad, Big Red would say, "Yer a DUMB A$$," and ole Dad would be right-now, just pull out the checklist and slobber on yourself until yer called upon, and don't worry, I ain't ever seen a co pay for anything, it's a fraternity (sor, yada)...and if yer worth it, you'll pass it on some day...tho we got a new breed kids off SAAB/145/'I was a check airman on the 1900'(never went to war, can't spell ICAO) cap's that seem a little tight. Things change.

What?

Hey Live if you fall for this one you are way to easy man... Go ahead and call in sick. Let us know how it works for ya....

Latest resources

Back