• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO sick out Dec 21st-25th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How true. I also look forward to the "My airline is better than yours" thread.

Don't forget the FI.com staple thread - "Let's bash XXX airline because they are doing well this week"

But seriously..is this to protest age 65? what about the FOs who are 58 years old that are happy as hell. What about the 29 yr FOs who want to work 36 more years?
I'll sick out. Already am. On crutches.

Last edited:
In theory I believe in age 65. Actually I think tighter medical standards and no age limit is best. I also hate smoking bans in theory. In reality I love not smelling like cigarette smoke and age 65 is screwing me

In theory I believe in age 65. Actually I think tighter medical standards and no age limit is best. I also hate smoking bans in theory. In reality I love not smelling like cigarette smoke and age 65 is screwing me

So what you're saying is that you like taking it up the b*tt from a 65 year old captain while he is smoking..........moron.

As far as the sick out I've talked to five people so far that don't plan on showing up for christmas. I have it off otherwise I probably would send in my sick note in an enima bag.

Just babysat a 59 1/2 year old Captain yesterday. Somehow, I can't imagine his skills improving over the next 5 1/2 years. Lovely.

Easyily the most entertaining thread of 2007!

Sick out? Hell no, I'm getting double time for 6:40 block on xmas. That should pay for the cheap gifts that I got for my family.....:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back