• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fo needs advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Top Gun Mav is the man...I think he should unmask and reveal his true identity, it's gone on long enough Mav, but quite a ride...

"Too close for missiles" "I got tone"......

TDK90 said:
Top Gun Mav is the man...I think he should unmask and reveal his true identity, it's gone on long enough Mav, but quite a ride...

"Too close for missiles" "I got tone"......

He can't unmask......the cockpit stinks too bad!!!

If you ever fly with the guy again, sneak a bad one out, sniff the air for a second and ask,

"Do you smell smoke?"

"fox 2 amram lauch" It seems obvious to me that Mav has a cold and his "dose is all sduffed up". He can't smell how bad it really is!

Where's the outflow valve located on that thing? Try running the cabin up for a couple of seconds.

About a year ago, there were two of us Lear crews waiting on a liver and heart team out in Abilene. All four of us are napping in the tiny pilot's lounge for about an hour and a half, when I felt the need to urinate. After shuffling down the hallway in my socks to take care of business, I re-entered our dark cave. (We were keeping the door closed to keep out the light.) Man, I about vommited!

Apparentely I wasn't the only one lying on my recliner farting up a storm. It was so insidious we hadn't even noticed it.

I think flatulence should be included in the first briefing of the trip. Something like: "Hey my name's Bob..I'm pretty standard on everything...feel free to let 'er rip, just warn me if it's gonna smell really bad so I can go for the O2."

All you losers holding them in are going to die young.:D

LJDRVR said:
I think flatulence should be included in the first briefing of the trip. Something like: "Hey my name's Bob..I'm pretty standard on everything...feel free to let 'er rip, just warn me if it's gonna smell really bad so I can go for the O2."

All you losers holding them in are going to die young.:D

That's the funniest fuikin' thing I've heard yet. The worst of it is, I can actually see some guys using it! And the forward outflow valve is here.......

LJDRVR said:

.:D
Brilliant!! I would just incorporate it into the brief though, not the initial greeting....that seems a little informal and besides, I think I would want the pre-takeoff flattulence brief recorded on the CVR for CYA....don't wanna look unprofessional! Maybe Mav can suggest that it's added to their OPSPEC and earn a few brownie points in the process.
"...allright....this'll be a standing start takeoff......I'll advance the throttles and call for takeoff power.....etc. etc. etc. etc........I like to keep a sterile cockpit.....that means no flattulence until after we have passed one eight zero ....remember....set two nine nine two....lights and APU.....is the Captain turning blue?"

Latest resources

Back