Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have not been on FI in a few weeks and it does not look like I missed much. This debate was beaten to death months ago. Now it is just a pi$$ing contest. You Flops guys have done a lousy job trying to convince Flex pilots to join you. I need more than KR has triple 6s behind his ball sack and then someday a red pointy tail is going blow out of his a$$. Some of us may feel threatened by KRs ownership of us, but I think most of us feel that the bigger more immediate threat is IBT.
KR just stated that he is in no hurry to combine ops or pilot groups. So single carrier and integration would only come from IBT. Why does IBT want to merge so badly when clearly we don't. Is it because you think we can help you get a pay raise, something you can't seem to do on your own? Enough of us have had less than friendly encounters with FO pilots who have made it no secret they want to fly challengers, even if it means some of us being bumped out. Is that it? Or you want to "help" us battle evil management?
I and others have been asking these questions for months and can't seem to get a good answer. The repeated answer is Kenn wants it. How ironic that IBT is willing to help Kenn by organizing and integrating Flex pilots into IBT only to do battle with him afterwards.
If IBT forces single carrier and integration at this time you face a huge risk of having IBT voted out. So what we are telling you is to back off and let us experience Management by Trust for a few years. Flops gets to keep IBT and we get to keep the threat of a union and if you guys are right, then you will find a much more receptive group of pilots down the road. Force the issue now, then expect a $hitstorm.

I Agree 350..And trust me I am sure most Flops pilots don't want to integrate with FJ. Why would we? There is a very high probability that we would lose the 1108. And if the majority of FO pilots didn't want the 1108 it wouldn't be here. I think that both sides should just stay separate. It won't take long for KR to show his true colors. And you won't notice it over night it will be a slow gradual deteration of your quality of life. little longer days, hotels a little cheaper, crew meals accidentally not ordered but we really need you to do 3 more legs, Quality crew meals, couple emails announcing a few minor changes that take away from the pilot group. KR is to smart to change everything in a day he knows there would be a backlash from that. He's gonna change it so slowly that you will hardly even notice and then in a few years you are gonna look back and say " what the ******************** happened????? TOO LATE!!! But FLOPS quality all though maybe not the best won't change at all cause at least we have a legal binding contract with the financial backing to fight KR and his team of lawyers. Something you don't have with that little piece of paper he forced you to sign.. So single carrier status is nothing I wanna see happen..

After trying to find relevant info on over 20 pages of this thread I just had to skip here and ask the questions - sorry if they were answered already:

1. How many total FO pilots?
2. How many of that number are on furlough?
3. What's the date of hire on your most senior pilot, your pilot at 50% of working list, pilot at 50% of overall list, pilots at top and bottom of furlough list.

Seems like easy enough questions. I guess a lot will be gleaned from FOs willingness or not to answer.

I'm a strong supporter of a seat at the table but I'll be honest I'm not sure if it's worth it at this juncture for a flex family. The IBT has not been impressive so far... not my decision anyway but I think if hubby decides no as it stands right now I wouldn't have much to argue with his call...

Face it - KR has all of you -every last one of you - exactly where he wants you after all... pretty impressive for a man you all like to refer to as the devil incarnate. Maybe he does have a shot of mopping the floor with Warren Buffet's toupee.

BTW - the new vision insurance sucks - i have to take my kids to Walmart now instead of the doc we've seen for 10+ years. I'm guessing I can blame the IBT for that since we got integrated into the DAC plans...

Last edited:
With All Due Respect

BTW - the new vision insurance sucks - i have to take my kids to Walmart now instead of the doc we've seen for 10+ years. I'm guessing I can blame the IBT for that since we got integrated into the DAC plans...

No, you can't blame the IBT for that.

The company determines which insurance provider they use.

The Flight Options CBA sets the minimum required coverage and the maximum percentage that a pilot is required to pay.

And really, do you think the IBT would endorse any plan requiring the use of Wal-Mart?

Amazing how KRs choices are blamed on the IBT I don't get these peoples thought process!! Company picks n chooses a ins provider and it's the IBTs fault.

Latest resources

Back