Flying the Hajj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would be Ryder truck not trucks.

Okay, if you want to ge technical, we'll go with Ryder truck, bomb at the Olympics, bombs on airplanes, anthrax letters, lynchings, sniper attacks, school shootings.

The point is that even the good old USA is not immune from home grown wackos using mass vilolence and intimidation (ie terrorism) to "make a point".

Okay, if you want to ge technical, we'll go with Ryder truck, bomb at the Olympics, bombs on airplanes, anthrax letters, lynchings, sniper attacks, school shootings.

The point is that even the good old USA is not immune from home grown wackos using mass vilolence and intimidation (ie terrorism) to "make a point".

No kidding.

Comparing those things with the endless Islamic terror attacks is mindless. What your thinking seems to forget is that in those cases of homegrown terror/violence/murder, there is relatively few people that tacitly support or approve of those actions. You don't have to look far in the Islamic world to find those that approve of the 9/11 attacks and other "martydom" missions. Did you know that the Saudis in Riyadh celebrated the night of 9/11? I had a FAA guy on the jumpseat who was there and witnessed it.

There is also a difference as to assigning guilt. With the domestic attacks, millions would line up to hit the electric chair button to juice those US Citizens who were found guilty. In the middle east, it wasn't a local, no way, he was a "good muslim". It must have been the CIA, Mossad, Hindus, apostates, and on and on. That or they toss up there hands, say it's God's will, and then run off to Pakistan to buy a little boy for their new racing camel.

There's a big difference friend.

My point wasn't necessarily aimed directly at you, and I am not trying to create a direct comparison between Islamic terrorists and what happens here. It was more a point that all cultures can breed extremists who use violence and terrorist tactics to further their agenda.

There seem to be many who believe that it is limited to the islamic world and that no American is capable of being a terrorist.

I am not defending the Saudis or their culture, I find nothing redeeming about strict islamic law.

Don't tell me you are stupid enough to think there is an "actullay" god?

If it will make some Muslim radical mad enough to come out from behind a rock and shoot at me to believe in GOD then YES I do. I may even wear the star of David on my back and proclaim to actually be God! Ill yell it at the top of my lungs while ridding a pig and eating a pork sandwich...

Oh yeah, what does "actullay" mean? Nice..........

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back