Flying the Hajj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep-

The overall picure is that Islam has been totally corrupted. There are no absolutes like in other religions.
-There is no "killing is always bad"-depends who you kill.
-There is no "dishonesty is always bad"-depends on whether you are trying to cheat a non-believer.

It is a fact that many great advances in technology and mathematics originated in Islamic countries. It is also a fact that back then, Islamic societies were far more open and tolerant of outsiders-they even promoted the exchange of ideas and free thought. Back in those days, Islamic cultures lead the world in many ways.

It is also a fact that the religion has been hijacked by freaks. These people have corrupted it to serve their own hateful interests. This has resulted in what we have today-a horrible religion, practiced by horrible people, intent on literally killing anyone and everyone who does not buy into their "theology."

Many of us make the mistake of thinking that we are dealing with a well-educated, worldly people. Most of these countries have populations which are largely illiterate. The clerics and religious leaders like it this way-ignorant people are far better sheep (or muderers,as the case may be.)

-May as well face it, this is the truth and ain't gonna change anytime soon.

When did women get the vote in the USA and the UK? 1920 USA, 1928 United Kingdom.

As opposed to medical castration, chain gangs, and hangings/electrocutions?

Just highlighting that civilization as a whole moves forward. Never a good idea to paint a whole community with the same brush.

You somehow chose to respond to my original comment about a horrible example of moral equivilance with more attempts at same?

Come now, silly man! In the comparatively short span of America's existance, we have adapted, modernized, overcame, and improved upon nearly all facets of our culture, government (while still staying true to the constitution!) and even our most popular religious practices.

Why has almost no Muslim dominated country been able to be succesful (prior to the discovery of Texas Tea)? Because of the indisputable fact that the Koran does not permit ANY DEVIATIONS FROM ITS CONTENTS CIRCA 660 AD. It is not an option to foment change in culture, govt, or religious practices. Thus, stagnation and worldwide irrelevance.

The few attempts at rethinking even slight variations from Mohammad's teachings has led to religious civil war pitting muslim against muslim and usually extermination and genocide.

Today America provides greater freedom and opportunity than any other country. Most muslim countries are dictatorships, theocrazies, or simply chaotic anarchies where the main local delicacy is dirt and food drops from the Red Cross.

The best gauge of a country is to compare how many want to enter and how many want to leave. Case closed. If you know of anyone who wants a one way ticket out, I would happily provide my buddy passes, PM me!

Those who that preach that "America sucks because," or "we are just as bad as ..." are so foolish it is pitiful. I am no doctor, but me thinks your diagnosis is an untreated strain of "white guilt." Pay your taxes read some history and call me in the morning.

Islam will always be a violent religion. One of the founding principles is that Muhammad(alah kick him in the nuts), led the PERFECT muslim life(Sunnah, if you are interested). EVERYONE must strive to live like him. Now, lets look at his life. It basically consists of pillage, murder, and the expansion of Islam. He married Aisha at 9 and consummated it at 11. BTW, remember, if Mohammad(alah kick him in the nuts) did it, it is correct. Why do you think Ayatollah Khomeini married an 11 year old? Please ask me, I will quote from either the Quran or the Hadith by Ishaq Iban, where Mohammad(allah kick him in the nuts), did these things. If you don't know what the Hadith are, you have no business arguing Islam, as you are uneducated about it.

What it really comes down to, is. How many people did Jesus kill in his lifetime. Answer 0. How many people did Mohammad(alah kick him in the nuts) kill in his lifetime. Answer. No exact amount is available, but a good guess would be in the lower thousands, including men, women, and children. Quran verified. Thing is, they were non muslim, therefore, not human, so it is okay.

A religion with such a violent prophet, the religion of peace.............. I guess so.

But, show me in the Bible where Jesus killed or condoned killing ANYONE.

Last edited:
CE750Driver,

Congratulations! You're the winner of the common sense contest!

Most of these products of todays touchy feely, self esteem, everythings relative, public education system can't figure out what the "Big-Mo" and the Koran really stand for.

If you want to mirror want the Big-M did, take control of the Mexican Mafia or MS-13 gangs, and then by conquering, looting, raiding, robbing and pillaging the entire Latin America hemisphere, you gain total control of everything down there. Then you run up to Machu Piccu for the weekend, smoke some peyote, come back down and tell your pychotic gang members you talked to God. After that, you can spread your word with the threat, "convert or die"

It's a simple plan :nuts:

P.S. Google the fine treatment single female travelers receive in Egypt

You guys bring joy to my heart and a tear to my eye with your true knowledge of the facts of the matter.

I will from this point further add the recitation "May Allah kick him in the nutsack!" to each utterance of one senor Mohammad, "May Allah kick him in the nutsack!"

I solemly pour one for you homeys. Cept it is a homebrewed beer not a "fotay" and it is being poured down my infidel gullet.

Islam will always be a violent religion. One of the founding principles is that Muhammad(alah kick him in the nuts), led the PERFECT muslim life(Sunnah, if you are interested). EVERYONE must strive to live like him. Now, lets look at his life. It basically consists of pillage, murder, and the expansion of Islam. He married Aisha at 9 and consummated it at 11. BTW, remember, if Mohammad(alah kick him in the nuts) did it, it is correct. Why do you think Ayatollah Khomeini married an 11 year old? Please ask me, I will quote from either the Quran or the Hadith by Ishaq Iban, where Mohammad(allah kick him in the nuts), did these things. If you don't know what the Hadith are, you have no business arguing Islam, as you are uneducated about it.

What it really comes down to, is. How many people did Jesus kill in his lifetime. Answer 0. How many people did Mohammad(alah kick him in the nuts) kill in his lifetime. Answer. No exact amount is available, but a good guess would be in the lower thousands, including men, women, and children. Quran verified. Thing is, they were non muslim, therefore, not human, so it is okay.

A religion with such a violent prophet, the religion of peace.............. I guess so.

But, show me in the Bible where Jesus killed or condoned killing ANYONE.

Bingo.

Look folks, as for travelling and expanding your horizons, go for it. I used to be a naive, guilt ridden white boy - then I realised over time that the rest of the world pretty much sucks. Lived there, seen some nice things, met nice enough people, but all in all, I love coming back home. I don't hate anybody, but that doesn't mean you can't call a spade a spade. I can deal with the fact that there are a lot of f@cked up people in this world, but I will not call what they do or how they live okay.

I have flown Saudi's (among others) for a living, and they are nice enough. Most people are nice to your face though. I love picking them up in Vegas after a three week bender and taking them back to the family. Right about 20 west they sober up and put the robes back on...

Like most elitists, they can justify anything. They are the ones in power, so they can have their 'excesses' - but if one of the subjects in the Kingdom did the same thing...

As far as comparing Christianity to Islam... wow, just cause you're entitled to your opinion doesn't mean you are learned. Spend a little bit less time listening to the acadmic elite and open some books for yourself.

You guys bring joy to my heart and a tear to my eye with your true knowledge of the facts of the matter.

I will from this point further add the recitation "May Allah kick him in the nutsack!" to each utterance of one senor Mohammad, "May Allah kick him in the nutsack!"

I solemly pour one for you homeys. Cept it is a homebrewed beer not a "fotay" and it is being poured down my infidel gullet.

When they show respect for my religion, and my way of life, I will certainly show it for theirs. Untill that time..... I lower myself to join them.

Have a good brewsky!:beer:

Nah you are wrong, those muslims are just misunderstood. I mean whats wrong with a little jihad among friends.

Jihad, it goes both ways. It helps blow off some inner anger, support God and country, and to put that new 38' boat on the lake.

OOOOOOh Jihad, just saying it gives me a woody.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back